Axe Fx Tips and Tricks videos has got it's own Facebook page now

I will still post the Axe Fx Tips and tricks videos here but it would be nice to post some smaller tips and things that I come up with in the Facebook page...

Good on you, Max. I always enjoy - and benefit from - your videos. I'll give it a share to spread the love!

Hello !
Seems to be the good place to tell you thanks for your tips, there is always small or big to learn each time and you go straight to the info, it's hard to find that since chris's hiatus.

Please continue to post here as well. I like your approach on things (informative and somehow entertaining at the same time), however, there are some of us that believe the world would be a better place if the terminator came back from the future for Zuckerberg instead of Sarah Conner...

Appreciate what you do.
Really nice to hear that you like the videos. I really enjoy doing these for you guys and girls (I hope there are some girls that uses Axe Fx) but the hardest part for me is to get more views and I hope that by starting the Axe Fx Tips and tricks facebook page I will reach out to more Axe Fx users. I gave it a long thought if I was going to do the Facebook page but when thinking about it I found it to be a good idea. I think it will be a great opportunity to reach out to you guys and be able to have a more direct contact with you. I can also post more shorter things with you like live videos. When I make a Tips and tricks video it takes me a whole day. So it is a lot of my time to spend on that. A live video could be made in ten minutes. I hope to see you all over at the facebook page...

Hello !
Seems to be the good place to tell you thanks for your tips, there is always small or big to learn each time and you go straight to the info, it's hard to find that since chris's hiatus.
Thank you very much for the kind words. You have capture the essens of my video. I my self don't like videos that goes on for 10-15 minutes and you have to search for the info in the video. So I wanted to do short effective videos that goes straight to the point. So it's very nice to hear that you like them...

Back
Top Bottom