Axe-Fx time out on MFC-101

Cesar chavolla

Hi im new on the forum and i have an issue with my mfc 101 mark 11 and my axe fx 11 original it marks axe fx time out and it doesnt work at all ive tried everything like resset the mfc 101 to its original settings using midi cable and then ethernet and is the same result i have changed the settings on axe fx and nothing i dont if its that im currently using the ares 2.0 version for axe fx ii and i updated the firmware of my mfc 101 to 3.9 which it says its a beta version i couldnt sleep yesterday trying to find the solution so any help would be aprecciated thanks salutes from Mexico

Hi im new on the forum and i have an issue with my mfc 101 mark 11 and my axe fx 11 original it marks axe fx time out and it doesnt work at all ive tried everything like resset the mfc 101 to its original settings using midi cable and then ethernet and is the same result i have changed the settings on axe fx and nothing i dont if its that im currently using the ares 2.0 version for axe fx ii and i updated the firmware of my mfc 101 to 3.9 which it says its a beta version i couldnt sleep yesterday trying to find the solution so any help would be aprecciated thanks salutes from Mexico

Follow the guide here: https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/mfc-101/MFC-101-Quickstart.pdf

If you are still having troubles then send an email to support@fractalaudio.com with the explanation of your issue and they will assist you.

Mark

Thanks man i really appreciate your support let me set up with the quick start do you thinks its a software problem or a hardware one?

Definitely read this: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/axe-fx-timeout-read-this-first.97801/

Back
Top Bottom