Axe-Fx Std. and Ultra Version 9.03 Firmware Available

FractalAudio said:
Ugh... 9.03 sounds EXACTLY the same as 9.02 if you don't mess with the Resonance parameters.

So Cliff, what are are saying is that for 9.03 to sound exactly like 9.02, turn down the HF Resonance parameter to make the amp sims sound brighter, because everything got much darker sounding with 9.03? If I want it even brighter than that, I should turn up the LF Resonance. Do I have that right?

32120-Clipart-Illustration-Of-An-Expressive-Yellow-Smiley-Face-Emoticon-Flirting-And-Winking.jpg

I think cliff is going to remotely command your axe-fx to activate its hidden assassin mode and take you out lol :p
~mx~

Really enjoying the latest firmware and axe-edit software. Don't post a great deal here, but wanted to say how much I appreciate the work here. The new editor is just fantastic and really bug free compared to the previous one. Cheers.

I discovered the ninja settings in 9.0 when a bolt of lightning shot out and fried my POD. When I upgraded to 9.03 and activated them, the bolt appeared to be just as bright and focused. In the end, my other POD was fried identically to the 9.0 cooked POD. Though, I do think with some tweaking, I could get the bolt to more closely resemble a real "more natural" lightning bolt.

Did the bolt make a "CRACK" sound and then suddenly disappear ?

Sidivan said:
I discovered the ninja settings in 9.0 when a bolt of lightning shot out and fried my POD. When I upgraded to 9.03 and activated them, the bolt appeared to be just as bright and focused. In the end, my other POD was fried identically to the 9.0 cooked POD. Though, I do think with some tweaking, I could get the bolt to more closely resemble a real "more natural" lightning bolt.

m lebofsky said:
Did the bolt make a "CRACK" sound and then suddenly disappear ?

Sidivan said:

Oh good God.... ;) :D :twisted:

:eek: After 13 weeks on the road,I finally got to update.LOVE,LOVE,LOVE it. All of my tones translated great.It feels more spongy to me now.And tighter when I want that.Awesome.Thanks Cliff and staff for all you do.
Terry

Help me please. I didn't upgrade my Ultra's firmware since it was out of box. Tonight i decided to finally do it. Firmware was 6.02 or 6.06 i do not remember. After installing axe-edit program wouldn't work with my (says no midi) Ultra. I've tried to upgrade firmware to 9.03 and it goes thru as normal as it should be. After rebooting axe-edit starts to see my Ultra i even did synchronisation and backup procedure.
BUT NO SOUND ON ANALOG OR DIGITAL OUTPUT AT ALL!!!!
Processor work fine. I see input indicator react. If turn to tuner it works too. Every parameter is changing from program and looks like everything ok. What can it be? I find 6.06 firmware and put it back. And vuala! Works! Tried to upgrade to 9,03 once again and same old song. No output signal :( Can anyone help?

In the release notes. this may be your answer

NOTE: IF UPGRADING FROM 6.07 OR EARLIER THE NEW INPUT VOLUME CONTROL WILL LIKELY NEED TO BE RESET AFTER INSTALLATION OF THE FIRMWARE. IN THE I/O->CTRL MENU SET “INTPUT VOLUME” TO “NONE” TO DEFEAT THIS FEATURE. YOU MAY NEED TO POWER CYCLE THE UNIT AFTER RESETTING THIS PARAMETER.

Back
Top Bottom