Axe FX + Roland GR55

doha1696

Inspired
Hi, I'd like to know how I can drive my GR55 with the Axe FX using Axe FX midi out and GR55 midi IN, it doesn't work...

Many thanks.

What exactly do you want to do? I'd think it would be the other way around tho....I have a gr55 on order and that's how I intend to use it....

Well, let me explain what I need to do exactly :
I want Logic Pro to send program changes in USB/midi to my new Axe FX II and my GR55 but things are not so simple... I had no problem when I used a Pod HD 500 in place of the Axe FX with the GR55... Is there anything to do to make Logic, Axe FX and GR55 work together without bugs ?

How do you have it hooked up and what is it doing or not doing now? Is it changing the axe-fx programs? Is it changing the gr55 programs? What is happening. More information would be helpful.

Well, let me explain what I need to do exactly :
I want Logic Pro to send program changes in USB/midi to my new Axe FX II and my GR55 but things are not so simple... I had no problem when I used a Pod HD 500 in place of the Axe FX with the GR55... Is there anything to do to make Logic, Axe FX and GR55 work together without bugs ?

Ahh that makes a difference. I believe you need to set the usb adapter mode to on in the I/O - MIDI menu.
I believe you have to do this when you want USB data forwarded through the Axe-FX II to the MIDI out ports

Back
Top Bottom