Axe FX RJ-45 pinout

RossE

Inspired
Does anyone know the Axe FX II RJ-45 pin out configuration using a standard Cat5e cable. I'm specifically interested in knowing what pins +9v and Gnd are on?

Do NOT attempt to extract power from the MFC connector. It is only rated for 1A and if you burn out the port we won't cover that under warranty.

Do NOT attempt to extract power from the MFC connector. It is only rated for 1A and if you burn out the port we won't cover that under warranty.
I've been running the house on it quite succesfully though! :p
I'm pretty sure that for the power requirement of all these amps a secret free energy source was integrated! I understand you won't tell...

I've been running the house on it quite succesfully though! :p
I'm pretty sure that for the power requirement of all these amps a secret free energy source was integrated! I understand you won't tell...

I just tried it (connected to my house and it burned out my Axe-FX.

You were joking weren't you?

Powering 2 to 4 Extra led's wouldn't be doable either Cliff?
Probably, as long as you don't use the coming extension.
1 amp is quite a bit of power and I'm guessing some has to take care of the extension unit.
There would be some headroom after that as well, normally.

Would be so nice to be able to power just one Led on my Mission pedal. I'm using a 9v battery just for this purpose, avoiding it would be great...

Have a 3 button Crate footswitch found at the pawn shop cheap... it just connects into the MFC with the TRS cables and it's LEDs light. Well, one still does anyhow... flipped the other two switches out with momentary switches and decided the LEDs were silly to keep for those two.

Back
Top Bottom