• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe FX RJ-45 pinout

RossE

Inspired
Does anyone know the Axe FX II RJ-45 pin out configuration using a standard Cat5e cable. I'm specifically interested in knowing what pins +9v and Gnd are on?

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Do NOT attempt to extract power from the MFC connector. It is only rated for 1A and if you burn out the port we won't cover that under warranty.

vAmp

Fractal Fanatic
Do NOT attempt to extract power from the MFC connector. It is only rated for 1A and if you burn out the port we won't cover that under warranty.
I've been running the house on it quite succesfully though! :p
I'm pretty sure that for the power requirement of all these amps a secret free energy source was integrated! I understand you won't tell...

rickboot

Power User
I've been running the house on it quite succesfully though! :p
I'm pretty sure that for the power requirement of all these amps a secret free energy source was integrated! I understand you won't tell...
I just tried it (connected to my house and it burned out my Axe-FX.

You were joking weren't you?

vAmp

Fractal Fanatic
Powering 2 to 4 Extra led's wouldn't be doable either Cliff?
Probably, as long as you don't use the coming extension.
1 amp is quite a bit of power and I'm guessing some has to take care of the extension unit.
There would be some headroom after that as well, normally.

lp59

Experienced
Would be so nice to be able to power just one Led on my Mission pedal. I'm using a 9v battery just for this purpose, avoiding it would be great...

jjozwia

Power User
Have a 3 button Crate footswitch found at the pawn shop cheap... it just connects into the MFC with the TRS cables and it's LEDs light. Well, one still does anyhow... flipped the other two switches out with momentary switches and decided the LEDs were silly to keep for those two.

Top Bottom