Axe FX plays Symphonic Rock

WOW, what a great show!!! Awesome guitar playing and tones. Great!

Edit: I just watched the whole thing through and WOW again, that was simply an amazing show. Great selection of songs, killer performances, awesome sound. Brody is like a bloody chameleon, amazing skills. And the guitar playing - man - and the tones were killer! One of the best shows I've ever seen... truly! :encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::encouragement::encouragement: And Swedish Chef made a small cameo, ha ha! :lol Great!

Last edited:
Done with "Ultra" greatness !!! Listened to your whole show and loved it! Thanks for sharing it with us!!!

- Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

UPDATE: Damn that what a good show. My wife loved it. When are you coming to Norway? :D

Killer tones and playing. And man that guy got a great voice!!!

I have to say that the vocal mix sounded off in some of the songs. The backing vocals were too low for the Queen tune. The guitar mix sounded a bit low in a few of the songs as well, can't remember which ones I will have to check it again.

Two DC-127's. Main and backup.

Mark, how is the switching wired for the pups, anything spacial or just factory?

I'd kill for a voice like Brody's. Going from Jeff Lynne to Robert Plant. Amazing!

Job requirements for the string section: must be female, under 30, have long hair, preferably blonde and own a short black dress.. Slightly disappointed that there were hardly any shots of them.

Have to say, most of the renditions were among the best live performances of the songs I have ever heard and seen. Including the original artists!

Watched the whole show on the HD with Apple TV!!!! Amazing!!! If hospital/surgery stuff works out hope to be att the show in September!!!

Bravo!!!!

wow, this is a great show! I'm on Supertramp now with it playing in another window - that guy has a great voice. great playing and tones too! I have to say I got a little concerned when his guitar strap was upside down on the ELO tune... was wondering if it would pop off! I have no idea why I noticed that.

great show though man - great performances, excellent song selection. really impressed!!

Back
Top Bottom