Axe fx plays backing tracks?

As far as I'm aware this isn't a feature of the axe fx II but I maybe wrong, I just think especially now it's got the headphone output it would be cool if the axe fx had some sort of basic mp3 playing function so you could setup and jam along in your headphones wherever you are. I'm thinking a nice jam to the Greg Howe sunny backing track during those long backstage waits :)

Is this something that could be added to a later firmware update at all?

There's away to use the 2 input for another guitar could run it that way it be mono better then nothing.

As far as I'm aware this isn't a feature of the axe fx II but I maybe wrong, I just think especially now it's got the headphone output it would be cool if the axe fx had some sort of basic mp3 playing function so you could setup and jam along in your headphones wherever you are. I'm thinking a nice jam to the Greg Howe sunny backing track during those long backstage waits :)

Is this something that could be added to a later firmware update at all?

you can stream audio through the Axe FX II from a computer connected via USB.

I was more thinking for someone who's on the go, for the times you may not have access to a computer or even an mp3 player etc. I think it would be cool if the axe had the capability of saving tracks internally so you wouldn't need anything extra plugged into it. For instance backstage before a show - your sat in a corner of the room with your axe but no pc or anything I think it would be cool if you could save backing tracks on the axe to jam along to through headphones, although I don't know how plausible it would be for a change like that to be made through a firmware update.

I was more thinking for someone who's on the go, for the times you may not have access to a computer or even an mp3 player etc. I think it would be cool if the axe had the capability of saving tracks internally so you wouldn't need anything extra plugged into it. For instance backstage before a show - your sat in a corner of the room with your axe but no pc or anything I think it would be cool if you could save backing tracks on the axe to jam along to through headphones, although I don't know how plausible it would be for a change like that to be made through a firmware update.

Nope, won't do this. Yet. In the meantime, get a Fender GDEC or something equivalent. :)

Back
Top Bottom