Axe-Fx Paid Consulting

orion32773

Experienced
Might be an odd request or discussion, but I would love to hire someone that is semi local to me (Central Florida) for some general on site consulting in regards to setting things up in a permanent live environment at a church I play in. We use the x32 board with P16's and play a mixture of praise and worship as well as heavier songs...it's a unique environment. I'm ok with setting up patches (but I sometimes don't know what I don't know) but it would be nice to draw everything out with what I would need moving forward to really make this gig successful. I struggle with in ear sound and FOH balance. I've seen some techniques to battle this but having hands on consulting would be helpful and also FC layouts for making my life easier....youtube and the forums are great but having an organized face to face discussion on specific needs would be helpful. I am the leader of the project so having to jump around and handle a number of things before the show is a little stressful at times.

Maybe I need to get good at all this and start traveling around the country consulting...might be a good retirement gig lol. Yes, I know they have people like this but it would be nice to find a directory of them lol.

Maybe I need to get good at all this and start traveling around the country consulting...might be a good retirement gig lol. Yes, I know they have people like this but it would be nice to find a directory of them lol.
Whats up dude. Im in Miami, which is way too far, but maybe we can chat on the phone in case anything I know may help

Hi Orion,
I’m also in Melbourne (Australia), and am running an X32 with P16 monitoring for recording. Do you have any specific questions that maybe I, or we could help with?
Thanks
Pauly

Might be an odd request or discussion, but I would love to hire someone that is semi local to me (Central Florida) for some general on site consulting in regards to setting things up in a permanent live environment at a church I play in. We use the x32 board with P16's and play a mixture of praise and worship as well as heavier songs...it's a unique environment. I'm ok with setting up patches (but I sometimes don't know what I don't know) but it would be nice to draw everything out with what I would need moving forward to really make this gig successful. I struggle with in ear sound and FOH balance. I've seen some techniques to battle this but having hands on consulting would be helpful and also FC layouts for making my life easier....youtube and the forums are great but having an organized face to face discussion on specific needs would be helpful. I am the leader of the project so having to jump around and handle a number of things before the show is a little stressful at times.

Hi Orion,
I’m also in Melbourne (Australia), and am running an X32 with P16 monitoring for recording. Do you have any specific questions that maybe I, or we could help with?
Thanks
Pauly

It seems there's another Melbourne in Florida. Got me at first as well...

Hi Orion,
Thanks
Pauly
Can get pretty detailed. I've got some specifics that in-person meetings would really help but in the end it really comes down to workflow, patch creating with routing that may be beneficial for this gig I'm doing and then better ways to get the best IEM mix that I can, given the gear we currently are running. I will have the FC-6 very soon and so I am trying to get things setup and flowing well so each month I can get in there and not have to mess with the technical side. It really messes with the performance end and is very frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom