Axe FX offering seminars

vintageguitarz

Inspired
I'd be interested in doing seminars of using the axe fx as a way to spread the knowledge and power of Fractal. Cliff and Tom if you are interested in having me as a representative I'd be interested in traveling around and presenting the device. Let me know if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in doing seminars of using the axe fx as a way to spread the knowledge and power of Fractal. Cliff and Tom if you are interested in having me as a representative I'd be interested in traveling around and presenting the device. Let me know if you are interested.

Isn't that the kind of thing you'd want to just PM them rather than posting on a forum? ...just a thought.

Absolutely not! Spread the word! Cliff's work ethic needs to be advertised as much as possible. Sure... a lot of us would want to be picked for the position but the AXE FX I / II is greater than us. I haven't even touched an AXE yet but study the manuals like it's been in my hands before. Even if I wasn't presenting as a subject matter expert (SME) I'd love to attend one anyways.

Since he sales them faster than he can make 'em I think the Axe has spoke for itself... not that it wouldn't be great to have the good news spread even farther.

Frankly as I waited for 6 months to get my ultra had there been a clinic I could have attended I surely would have loved to go. I'm a presently out of work so I might just do one somewhere in Minneapolis and see the level of interest

Please don't take this personally, but what qualifications and/or experience do you have with
Fractal Audio, their products, or the music business in general that would entice me ( or anyone ) to
spend hard collected dollars on your seminar.

I owned an Ultra for almost three years and I'll be buying the II RSN. How will an investment in
your proposed seminar increase my knowledge of the programming and usage of the Axe?

Again, this is not a shot at you personally, but IMO a reasonable question I would
be asking of anyone wanting my money for training on any gear....

I think you are free to do it on your own, but if you want to get paid for it, you should prove you are an expert of this thing

The take home point is clear: whether it be vintage or someone who form the fractal guru camp there needs to be more out there to educate people on this rig's vast array of tone shaping possibilities. Out of the box the Ultra pre sets sounded much like other modelers I have owned, however, I knew it had massive potential therefore an immediate session with buddies who owned one and a prompt hook up to edit to get the 5 or 6 useable tones there changed my world and opinion of the axe. Although I understood the learning would go on for months and years, after spending a grip of $ I wanted immediate satisfaction and what I just described allowed that to occur. So, for the right person with a large knowledge base it would be a great idea!

I for one would love some online tutorials on using it. I'm about to take the plunge and have never owned an Axe FX before, so I know there will be a learning curve and hands on demos are not only more intuitive, they make for great marketing tools to other people who don't own one but are curious about how the thing works. Just my .02.

Who are you?

Back
Top Bottom