Axe FX lessons in the UK (South Bucks)

rushfan2112

Hi,

I'm a working producer and writer and I've just bought an Axe FX 2. I'd love just an hours lesson from somebody who knows it inside out. I'd be prepared to pay something and it's always good to make a connection!

Hi,

I'm a working producer and writer and I've just bought an Axe FX 2. I'd love just an hours lesson from somebody who knows it inside out. I'd be prepared to pay something and it's always good to make a connection!

I'm from Ashford in kent and would certainly like to sit in on that. So frustrating not being able to try or hear an axe fx before I eventually man up and buy one. Good luck with your request.

I'm in Leeds and I'm pretty competent. No where near Scott or Yek competent, but still. If you're ever up this neck of the woods, drop me a line.

Clarky is near to you, and runs the most complex patches that most of us have seen. Suggest you PM him

Cooper Carter's Creativelive video lessons are a great introduction as well if you have trouble hooking up with someone to visit you directly.

Back
Top Bottom