Axe-Fx IV round the corner?

I get that. What I would need for channels to work would be to have the channel stay where I put it regardless of what is programmed into the scene.
In your example I would need it to work as follows:
While in scene 1 use FC controller to change block 3 to CH D, then change to scene 2 and block 3 remain on CH D.
The current functionality is that when changing to scene 2 block 3 would automatically switch to CH A.
There have been requests to have something like channel groups that would be excluded from scene changes. It has not been implemented yet but they are aware of the request. It'd be cool to be able connect amp block and cab block and delay for example in a channel group I think :)

I have an excel spreadsheet that simulates the Axe FX iii CPU load based of the CPU values given in a post on this forum. My calculation gave me CPU in the low 80s with no controllers.
I will be purchasing a iii the beginning of this upcoming month.
Yes
They’re making the V actually
Just for you

GTFO lol your spreadsheet couldn’t handle the preset load lol

If your only concern for channels is that they "revert" when doing scene changes then why not set Scene Revert to OFF? Or is it more than that?

It's not quite that. Imagine an Axe w/ scenes for effects and a completely separate rig & switches for the core tone. FYI here's the thread with more details where I gave the simplest solution I could think of (which is more or less what was posted above).

It's not quite that. Imagine an Axe w/ scenes for effects and a completely separate rig & switches for the core tone. FYI here's the thread with more details where I gave the simplest solution I could think of (which is more or less what was posted above).
That’s why it sounded familiar... I read that thread before :)

Yes
They’re making the V actually
Just for you

GTFO lol your spreadsheet couldn’t handle the preset load lol
Um...
My spreadsheet pretty closely calculated the CPU load of a complex preset. The preset I will need for the iii to do what I want is very complex and the spreadsheet helps organize everything. When I get the iii it will only take about 30 min to be up and running with a very complex preset.

Back
Top Bottom