Axe-Fx III Won't Power Up

Eliju

Experienced
Turned it on and nothing. I contacted support, but I'm guessing I won't hear back til tomorrow. I'm really hoping I don't have to send it back. Any idea what could cause this?

Make sure power cable is firmly seated into wall socket and AxeFX.
Try another power cable.
Try another power socket.
If using a power strip, some have a trip button which needs to be pushed to reset.

Give some more info on where the Axe is setup....in a rack? Freestanding? Plugged into a power conditioner etc.

Make sure power cable is firmly seated into wall socket and AxeFX.
Try another power cable.
Try another power socket.
If using a power strip, some have a trip button which needs to be pushed to reset.

Give some more info on where the Axe is setup....in a rack? Freestanding? Plugged into a power conditioner etc.
Tried all that. Tried several outlets straight into the unit and several cables. Nothing. It was perfectly fine earlier, I closed up my case and went to practice and then nothing. It's in a gator case with a furman power conditioner.

Unfortunately I had to send my unit back. So UPS delivered it at 11:36am today and at noon I got an email that they replaced the power supply and it was good to go. That’s just an unbelievable level of service. Thanks Fractal for treating us all like rockstars!

Back
Top Bottom