Axe-Fx III with Power Amp

hi everyone, i just bought the Mooer Baby Bomb power amp to use with my Ax Fx III along with a cabinet should i need it.
But when I connect the axe to the mooer an annoying background noise appears (not the classic rustle of the amps) which becomes more annoying if I turn up the volume of the mooer. When the fractal is not connected to the mooer, the rustle disappears
I tried to use TRS Jack, XLR-jack mono, xlr-xlr with a Jack adapter but nobody changed
Can somebody please help me?
Thanks a lot

With Ehx 44 Magnum pedal amp I try to maximize input volume to the amp while minimizing the amp's output knob to minimize noise. Fine for quieter volumes - if I had to run at higher volume I would not use the Magnums due to higher noise than other small ss amp solutions. Also, had a stand alone rack eq between Axefx and Ehx Magnums which the Magnums did not like at all (ground loops) - had to ditch the eq.

You can try to use a Humbuster cable, either buy or make one yourself (wiring infos on page 6 of the manual, I recently made one just for the laughs and giggles).

Perhaps you have a grounding issue. Does the same thing occur with another input source is plugged into the power amp?

Back
Top Bottom