Axe-Fx III wins GW PLATINUM award and MIPA 2019 Award in the same week!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
It's been a great week for Axe-Fx III awards!

First, it won the PLATINUM AWARD from Guitar World.
https://www.guitarworld.com/gear/review-fractal-audio-axe-fx-iii

Here's a highlight:
"I love everything about my collection of amps (currently numbering more than 60 of them), including how they sound, look and even smell. I’m even willing to put up with them when their controls get scratchy or they blow an obscure NOS tube that’s expensive or nearly impossible to replace. I even love how the glowing tubes warm up my basement in the winter during prolonged jam or recording sessions. While dozens of new products touting the latest digital modeling technology caused me to finally question whether I should keep my collection, only one product has caused me to seriously consider cashing in on my heads, combos and cabinets — the Fractal Audio Axe-FX III."

Then, it won a MiPa Award (Musikmesse International Press Award)
The Musikmesse International Press Award (MiPa) is the 'Grammy' of the MI industry. Every year on the occasion of Musikmesse, journalists from over 100 international trade magazines choose the best products of the year. Our friends at G66 were on hand to receive the award on our behalf.

Thanks to all of you for continuing to support Fractal Audio Systems in our mission to achieve excellence.

awards.jpg

I got my first Fractal product nine years ago. I instantly knew it was the top of the heap, and it just kept getting better. It's been a fun journey to watch the rest of the world wake up to it.

Back then, it was common to get funny looks when you brought your Axe-Fx and asked for a house feed to plug it into. That's changed. Now, most folks respect the Fractal name, and many hope to have one for themselves one day. Most people who've tried Fractal gear love it and prefer it over their old traditional gear. They look on their tube amp as a beloved grandfather. I think we're just one generation away from having that kind of grandfatherly love for Fractal gear, too. That's quite a legacy in a very short time. :innocent:

Last edited:
The Guitar World review was succinct and properly imbued with the joy inherent in realizing that we truly got a magic box. ..Often reviews veer into preaching to the choir, but I bet the author’s well-placed words will sell a few more IIIs to fence-straddlers.

Cliff and Team Fractal - Congrats ,Well-Deserved- excellenced`- recognized !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by professionals in the realm of the Music World.
It is an honor to be a customer and owner of your wonderful music making products !!!!!
and yes Brad ,, The fence strandlers and procrastinators should listen up ,ITs a NO -Brainer .to go All in.

It's been a great week for Axe-Fx III awards!

First, it won the PLATINUM AWARD from Guitar World.
https://www.guitarworld.com/gear/review-fractal-audio-axe-fx-iii

Here's a highlight:
"I love everything about my collection of amps (currently numbering more than 60 of them), including how they sound, look and even smell. I’m even willing to put up with them when their controls get scratchy or they blow an obscure NOS tube that’s expensive or nearly impossible to replace. I even love how the glowing tubes warm up my basement in the winter during prolonged jam or recording sessions. While dozens of new products touting the latest digital modeling technology caused me to finally question whether I should keep my collection, only one product has caused me to seriously consider cashing in on my heads, combos and cabinets — the Fractal Audio Axe-FX III."

Then, it won a MiPa Award (Musikmesse International Press Award)
The Musikmesse International Press Award (MiPa) is the 'Grammy' of the MI industry. Every year on the occasion of Musikmesse, journalists from over 100 international trade magazines choose the best products of the year. Our friends at G66 were on hand to receive the award on our behalf.

Thanks to all of you for continuing to support Fractal Audio Systems in our mission to achieve excellence.

View attachment 53874

Congrats Cliff and FAS team. Well deserved!

Back
Top Bottom