Axe-Fx III Waitlist

New here so forgive me. I want to switch from Helix to Axe FX 3. How long would I be waiting if I ordered today? Also, If I was to buy a used one, (Mark 1) would I be sorry so to speak, wishing I had got the Mark 2?)

New here so forgive me. I want to switch from Helix to Axe FX 3. How long would I be waiting if I ordered today? Also, If I was to buy a used one, (Mark 1) would I be sorry so to speak, wishing I had got the Mark 2?)
You can't order now, you can only get on the wait list. You don't order until invited and your turn comes up.

My guess is maybe 4-6 weeks...

I don't think you'll regret a mkI vs mkII... There are no differences as far as the way it sounds.

Waitlisted: 9/25
Invite: 11/24
Ordered: 11/24

Now the waiting game of shipping... I hope I’m strong enough!
To set expectations, assuming mine arrives tomorrow as per ups tracking, tomorrow marks 10 days from the day I ordered it. Ordered midday on a wednesday- ups didn’t pick it up until the following Monday. I’ve seen some on here order on a Monday or Tuesday and get it by that Friday. Obviously mine is taking a bit longer (NH to Texas).

To set expectations, assuming mine arrives tomorrow as per ups tracking, tomorrow marks 10 days from the day I ordered it. Ordered midday on a wednesday- ups didn’t pick it up until the following Monday. I’ve seen some on here order on a Monday or Tuesday and get it by that Friday. Obviously mine is taking a bit longer (NH to Texas).
Thanks! Yeah it got picked up by UPS the day after I ordered, so I don’t think it should be too long! :)

I was waitlisted on 10/01 and ordered mine on 11/25. It is supposed to arrive this coming Thursday 12/03 and I paid 2309 with taxes and ground UPS shipping to California.

Back
Top Bottom