Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Waitlisted: 9/25
Invite: 11/24
Ordered: 11/24

Now the waiting game of shipping... I hope I’m strong enough!

Won't be long. I purchased mine on the Friday and they had it up to me in Canada by Tuesday afternoon. What I love about buying from Fractal is that everything is included and calculated so there are no brokerage, tax or duty surprises after.

Enjoy the new unit when it delivers!

Won't be long. I purchased mine on the Friday and they had it up to me in Canada by Tuesday afternoon. What I love about buying from Fractal is that everything is included and calculated so there are no brokerage, tax or duty surprises after.

Enjoy the new unit when it delivers!
Thanks for this news! I’m so anxious and I hope the holidays don’t affect it too much! What shipping did you pick?

Thanks for this news! I’m so anxious and I hope the holidays don’t affect it too much! What shipping did you pick?

There was only one shipping option for us north of the border. Mine was slated to arrive almost a week later but showed up very quickly!

Yep, you either put Axe-FX III or FM3 in the subject. Not sure how they handle a request with neither or some ambiguity. Unfortunately the auto-reply doesn’t say how they’ve handled the request, just that they’ve successfully received it.

When did you send in your request?
9/30

You have to be on the fm3 list then. I’m 9/29 for the axe fix iii and several others are around me on that date and we haven’t gotten our invites yet.

Missed the email in my "Promotions" tab, even though the FM3 email didn't go there.

Waitlist: 9/29
Invite and Ordered: 11/25

Based in California
I'm in Northern California... But I bought my mk I Axe Fx III back in April 2018 before the price drop and before Fractal charged CA sales tax. I also paid for 2-day shipping (just about $149).

I seem to recall standard shipping was something like $65, but I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom