Axe-Fx III Waitlist

I wonder how many of us jumped on the wait list on 9/9. Things could start to slow down due to the influx from that point on.
My exact thought. I didn’t catch wind of it for a few days and waitlisted on 9/13 - then promptly sold my mk1 (for a very fair price I might add). Depends on how many of the existing owners jumped on this.

My exact thought. I didn’t catch wind of it for a few days and waitlisted on 9/13 - then promptly sold my mk1 (for a very fair price I might add). Depends on how many of the existing owners jumped on this.

I jumped on the wait list on the 9th as soon as I got word of it.

I just sold my MK1 tonight in preparation, I made $150 on the sale based on my MK1 purchase price 😎 .

I can't wait!!

Waitlist 9/3/20 - invite on 11/9/20 as well. Purchased immediately!!!:)Along with a FC-12 and two Expression Pedals.
My happiness was short lived when I got an email saying my credit card billing address was not correct. Even though it looks correct.
Now they want a lot of personal information that I'm not willing to give out (being a victim of fraud does that to you).
After a couple of emails Mark said we could do the verification over FaceTime. Done. Nice guy that Mark.
That sort of customer service is wonderful!!!
Thanks Mark! and Fractal

Waitlist 9/3/20 - invite on 11/9/20 as well. Purchased immediately!!!:)Along with a FC-12 and two Expression Pedals.
My happiness was short lived when I got an email saying my credit card billing address was not correct. Even though it looks correct.
Now they want a lot of personal information that I'm not willing to give out (being a victim of fraud does that to you).
After a couple of emails Mark said we could do the verification over FaceTime. Done. Nice guy that Mark.
Thanks Mark! and Fractal
I am sure ,you already know,, you are about to have the" BEST of the BEST, set up "delivered in the next couple of days .Hope you have a lot of spare time ,,Its going to be hard to turn the OFF button off.
I am 2 weeks behind you .

Thanks Mark! and Fractal

Did you buy the larger pedals or smaller ones? I'm thinking the mission pedals but am undecided.

Back
Top Bottom