Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Yeah Gary - I'll be doing that tomorrow dude! The FM3/FC6 is coming tomorrow and the AF3 on Wednesday. I'll be in meetings all day and will be power-watching the UPS delivery App and faking a needed bio-break when they arrive! LOL! You will all hear me yelling from the Central Valley in CA trust me! All that waiting and it's almost over! :guitar: :cool: 🤘
Tracy? I'm in Lodi. UPS updated me from Wednesday to today. Our units were probably on the same truck!! :tearsofjoy:

Tracy? I'm in Lodi. UPS updated me from Wednesday to today. Our units were probably on the same truck!! :tearsofjoy:
Awesome Gary! I'm in Lodi often!! Either to see friends or brewery/wine etc! :cool: So, my FM3/FC6 just dropped! I didn't have to chase the UPS dude but I was definitely watching progress on their App! So, I sort of just jumped out of the bushes when he drove up! LOL!

Now I have to finish my last few meetings so I can unbox and play! :guitar:

Stay in touch when things start to lift for live music in Lodi!

Gary! Did your AF3 come on my truck? LOL! I'm now in the bushes in the front of the house, right now, tracking the UPS truck for mine! :guitar: :cool: 🤘

Can't wait until this is all over, my neighbors are starting to ask about my mental state and whether I'm about to get committed to an institution! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom