Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Not that it matters now they are out of stock, but I was put on the the wait list July 18th and received an invite on September 22nd. Living nearby, I chose to drive there and pick it up in person. After 3 hours playing with this, all I can say is "Wow". I'm coming from an Ax-8 which is still a great machine, but the Axe-3 is on a whole other level. Even my wife commented on how good it sounds. Hopefully the wait ends soon for you guys still waiting!

I imagine a lot of that extended wait was due to supply chain issues related to COVID shut-downs - getting components from different places and such. Now that some of that has been resolved, I'm guessing the wait won't be as long.

I imagine a lot of that extended wait was due to supply chain issues related to COVID shut-downs - getting components from different places and such. Now that some of that has been resolved, I'm guessing the wait won't be as long.
We saw the same sort of delay with the FM3, only it was a lot longer.

We saw the same sort of delay with the FM3, only it was a lot longer.

Been on that list since early April. For me, the FM3 will serve as an interface and part of a grab-and-go rig, so I'm not stressing about waiting for that one a bit longer. The AX3, however, will replace my "A" rig.

Been on that list since early April. For me, the FM3 will serve as an interface and part of a grab-and-go rig, so I'm not stressing about waiting for that one a bit longer. The AX3, however, will replace my "A" rig.
Exactly where I am @Squarewave! I'm so used to taking my AF2 MK!! that the AF3 will be minimal change in my role as both Guitarist and Equipment Sherpa! :cool: The only downside of just missing the last stock purchase extravaganza is that I literally sold the AF2 MKII two days prior to missing that cutoff! LOL! As in all things in life - timing is everything!

I was on it since July of 2019, and finally got the FM3 in early September. There's a definite improvement in the sound of the FM3 over my AX8. The FM3 and FC6 combo will be my grab and go also, with the AF3 permanently hooked up to my computer.

Back
Top Bottom