Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Anyone hear anything today yet? I'm worried at seeing folks getting invited who signed up days after my waitlist date (mine is June 22nd). Makes me scared that my spot in line went missing or something! :eek: haha

Already checked junk/spam multiple times. Hoping today's the day!
I'm in the same boat, figure I'll email sales this afternoon if I don't see anything. It's definitely frustrating.
Same here... On the waitlist since june 26 and no invite yet. Knowing that it's limited supply you definitely want to keep your spots.
I jumped on July 18th. I almost want to e-mail them to make sure I'm still on the list. This is worse than being a little kid waiting for Christmas to come.

This is how it always goes with these waitlist threads. Someone makes an erroneous post about when they got on the list, and folks pile on with “Was I forgotten?” posts.

Last edited:
This is how it always goes with these waitlist threads. Someone makes an erroneous post about when they got on the list, and folks pile on with “Was I forgotten?” posts.
So you're saying that those who said they got the invite either didn't actually get it or they lied about the date of their sign up?

I mean it could be possible that they send invites for a range of dates as well, which would mean some with later dates could see them earlier, I’m not sure if that’s the process, or if it is in order, not sure, but just thinking out loud

There is a 3rd option of people making mistakes! We're all human and it happens. Seen it plenty of times following the FM3 tracking threads.
Fair enough.

I get the sense that people think those of us who are waiting are attacking. That's not my intention, personally, so my apologies if it's coming across that way. To your point of human nature, though, if you're standing in line and a couple of people behind you get their Slurpie first, it's hard not to notice that. :)

Anyway...back to waiting.

Fair enough.

I get the sense that people think those of us who are waiting are attacking. That's not my intention, personally, so my apologies if it's coming across that way. To your point of human nature, though, if you're standing in line and a couple of people behind you get their Slurpie first, it's hard not to notice that. :)

Have you reached out to sales :)

Fair enough.

We know you're not attacking. But after you've been around a while, and you see the same pattern repeat itself (an oopsie gets dropped in the water, and wings start to flutter), you want to pass the word so it's less likely to happen again. :)

There's an extra "gotcha" with the Axe III. There are two entries in the Fractal store. One is only for people who have received their invite. It clearly states that, if you don't have an invite, your order will be cancelled. People miss that notice and think they've just jumped the line.

Last edited:
Not yet, no. If I don't hear by tomorrow afternoon, I will. Trying really hard not to do that. :D

Did you?
Well I asked them when they had me on the list because long story short, I emailed a rep about how long the waitlist was and then asked to be put on it (not the traditional method of getting on the list) so I wanted to confirm they had me on there. They do but I didn't get on until 7/17

There's an extra "gotcha" with the Axe III. There are two entries. One is only for people who have received their invite. It clearly states that, if you don't have an invite, your order will be cancelled. People miss that notice and think they've just jumped the line.
Ah, interesting! Thanks for the info. :)

Well I asked them when they had me on the list because long story short, I emailed a rep about how long the waitlist was and then asked to be put on it (not the traditional method of getting on the list) so I wanted to confirm they had me on there. They do but I didn't get on until 7/17
I see. You're almost a month behind me at this point. I feel your pain. haha

Hopefully the shipment was huge and you'll get yours in the same batch. :)

not anymore - looks like the option to order for invited waitlist customers is now gone....

There's an extra "gotcha" with the Axe III. There are two entries. One is only for people who have received their invite. It clearly states that, if you don't have an invite, your order will be cancelled. People miss that notice and think they've just jumped the line.

not anymore - looks like the option to order for invited waitlist customers is now gone....

I'm guessing they got rid of it to eliminate confusion. It's now back to their standard single link, with Wait List instructions within. I'm trying to not read too far into it :oops:

Back
Top Bottom