Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Ha truth. I set fractalaudio.com on my safe sender list so now I’m looped in. The good thing about the wait, more time to read Yek’s write ups
Karma got me with joking with you about checking the email often. I'm new to this forum so when I saw an email that said "Axe-Fx III Waitlist" I was overly excited until I read the email! LOL. It'll happen when it happens. 🙏 🤘:guitar:

Still waiting for the shipment. There's been a delay because the connectors were back-ordered. Our CM had a huge order in to Neutrik for us and several other products they make and that order was delayed because of COVID-19.

This has been the most challenging year production-wise since I started this company.

Still waiting for the shipment. There's been a delay because the connectors were back-ordered. Our CM had a huge order in to Neutrik for us and several other products they make and that order was delayed because of COVID-19.

This has been the most challenging year production-wise since I started this company.
Thank you so much for the update, Cliff! It has been challenging times for the majority of the world!

Let's hope things get back in line at the earliest.

Just one of those days when work and school have been easy and I've been missing my FX III and thinking of what awaits with the FM3 :)

Is September 3rd still the estimated arrival date of the next shipment?

I was lucky enough to finally upgrade to my Axe-FX III back in May … it’s a complete joy every time I turn it on. (Actually, it makes me happy just looking at it.)

The “laws” of supply and demand state that prices rise during times of scarcity. Instead, Cliff has kept the Axe-FX III on sale at a reduced price for – I don’t know how long now. It’s a 12.5% saving, and at least a couple hundred dollars less than I paid for the Axe-FX II. Amazing.

To those on the waiting list – hang in there; if you’re a returning customer, you already know it’s more than worth the wait … and if you’re a first-time Fractalian, you’ll never regret it. You may find you no longer need an amp or two that cost you far more; the Axe pretty much pays for itself!

May just be a case of making the best of an unfortunate COVID situation... but I'm glad there's a bit of a delay, as it's given me time to do a lot of research on the incredible depth and breadth of tweaks and turns the FX III has in it. Still, looking forward to the day fulfillment starts picking up again ;)

SOLD IT!?!?!?!?!? But...but...why?!?! LOL! Yeah, the FM3 is great so it's good that you at least have that.

Yeah, had to pay some bills unfortunately. But I'm back in the mix now!

What are you missing in FX3 comparing to FM3?

I'm looking to use the III for more complex delay/reverb routing, specifically when recording: The heavy CPU stuff. The FM3 will be what I use live, whether alone or in 4CM

Back
Top Bottom