Axe-Fx III Waitlist

There’ll be more shipments. Technically the longer it takes the more likely I’ll be able to also get an FC-12 at the same time!

We are expecting another shipment in about a month. Parts shortages due to COVID-19 really threw a spanner into the works this year.

I recently went looking for a new home theater/AV receiver video signal controller… Anything “new” is out of stock at many well known consumer electronics retailers.

Older open box products with nice chipsets in them are selling for more than same one five years ago new !!! (e.g. pioneer elite w/ burr-brown). 😮

Also a PC version could potentially be more difficult to use in live and touring situations, which would defeat some of the purpose for the Axe Fx. However the Fractal reverb as plugins would be really cool.

Forgot reverb was already a stand-alone plug-in from Fractal!

I use that reverb in every project I do. The workflow is great. Doesn't seem to be a big seller since no one on the internet really talks about it other than me :p . I doubt it'll ever get updated with new features but here's to hoping. It was probably their way of dipping their toes into the PC space in a low-risk way rather than just porting everything from the Axe and then iLok randomly gets cracked. Too risky

I'd love to see them do more plugins though but I doubt it'll happen. Now please a make a fool of me for saying that, Cliff.

Well this makes me feel a little better as I'm saving up and planning for the Axe III by next October. Hopefully by then things will be better with Covid and available stock.

Unless the month is an overestimation and it’s really like 2 weeks!!
You don’t want to miss it!! Check daily! Check often!
Your tone neeeeds you!!
Ha truth. I set fractalaudio.com on my safe sender list so now I’m looped in. The good thing about the wait, more time to read Yek’s write ups

Back
Top Bottom