Axe-Fx III Waitlist

On the list as of June 2. Hoping to see an invite soon as I've been dying to get my hands on a unit.

Still haven't heard anything. I seem to be in some sort of holding pattern.

I have this mild nightmare that they're out of stock again and no one has either realized it yet, they didn't 'actually' get my email for the list or it didn't count... or they skipped me. Lol.

I emailed today since I’m nearing the 4 week mark on the list. Of course no definitive answer, but I did get “a possible 3 more weeks”

Of course no definitive answer, but I did get “a possible 3 more weeks”

I've developed a theory on this. My guess is, they ran out of the last batch. But, probably got another shipment in, so they're technically not "out of stock" but have to wait for the newest batch to go through the quarantine period before shipping them out.

Complete conjecture though.

I wonder how many more of these threads are gonna be started before ppl actually use the search function? Seems to be at least 2-3 per day. :oops:

Hope you gents get these soon! I remember waiting on the original list. I remember getting on the waiting list in January of that year and had to wait until May. The FC6 wait was much, much longer but in the end, it has all been worth it. It is an amazing unit and even after having it for more than 2 years, I still love using it and making music with it. It is the only modeller that I have bonded with and kept for this length of time.

Enjoy when it comes in!

It was two weeks for me, from wait list to order...I'm sure it varies.
Saying that, "Its worth the wait" is an under statement.
I'm new to the Fractal Family & very impressed!!

Would it be simply amazing if the Axe Fx 3 is at the end of production and the Axe Fx 3 mark 2 is being made and they sell us the mark 2 for the same price as the original axe fx 3? :)

Back
Top Bottom