Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Well got the invite and went to pay.. declined. Apparently my credit card company sent me a newer card which I never received. So in two days when I receive my card, looks like I will be constantly checking inventory to purchase. Good news is I got the invite (July 2nd on list).

Well, I can stop holding my breath now and join the Brethren of Axe-FX III hopefuls since we are up to July 18th! I waitlisted on July 20th for the AF3 and April 5th for the FM3. I have been following all of you but haven't jumped into the discussion up until now as I suppose I felt something like Wizards being afraid to speak Lord Voldemort's name in Harry Potter lore! :cool: So, I will post when we get to the 20th!

Received invite today. Waitlisted July 18th. Declining as I'm sticking with the more affordable FM3

I initially joined the FM3 fray as well but got onto the AF3 list as my savings plan continued while waiting for the FM3! When I checked my moolah in July, I realized I could replace my AF2 MKII with an AF3. So, I will likely do both with an FC6 to start as my primary goal at the beginning of all of this was gigging floor space management! I'm so used to taking my AF2 in its Gator case these days that an AF3 will not be a change for me. But, the FC6 over the MFC-101 will be a big change!

I think, as I have studied now for months and months, your FM3 choice at that price point, will be an excellent choice @Digitalnoob!

Rock on everyone! Here's hoping we are back to our studios and gigging soon!

Back
Top Bottom