Axe-Fx III waitlist march 12, 2019

Chances of getting Axe-FX III this month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t know how anyone other than FAS employees can answer this question for you.

There are used ones for sale of course, if you wanted one today you could get one, just might not be the price you want to pay, no warranty etc, so I understand you may want to wait, but they are out there if you wanted to buy one today.

Don’t know how anyone other than FAS employees can answer this question for you.

There are used ones for sale of course, if you wanted one today you could get one, just might not be the price you want to pay, no warranty etc, so I understand you may want to wait, but they are out there if you wanted to buy one today.
Everyone selling used ones have jacked the price up I might have the patience of a 12 year old but my cheapness outweighs it

First, I thought it was the waiting list for the IV, and already telling me that I’m late in the first day meaning months of wait....

Got to love fractal audio I just called them up on the phone no bullshit robots or phone trees. Just a real person who picked up after two rings let me know that the shipment is late and I should expect them in the store by the end of the week.
Good luck.
It really isn't overhyped.
Best piece of gear I ever bought, bar none.

Got to love fractal audio I just called them up on the phone no bullshit robots or phone trees. Just a real person who picked up after two rings let me know that the shipment is late and I should expect them in the store by the end of the week.
That's cool. I can appreciate them at least letting you know what's going on.

I wouldn't worry about buying one used. I bought mine from a scalper and even though I paid an absurd amount for it, I have no regrets. Sure, if something goes awry I'll have to cover it myself - but I would if it was over a year anyway and I've had it since like July-ish (or about a week before they became readily available lol).

Back
Top Bottom