Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I just got an email from the guys at G66. Quite a large shipment has turned up this week so it's taking them a little extra time to go through them. Mine is being dispatch tomorrow afternoon. Looks like I might have to wait till after the weekend before I get mine but at least it's on it's way.

Mine shipped last week, and is scheduled for UPS delivery here in the UK tomorrow. Quite excited, and just dropped in on the forum after a long absence so I can find out what's involved in getting my Axe II presets into the Axe III. Got to be less of a learning curve than last time, right? ;)

Liam

Mine has finally been dispatched from G66 via UPS. Delivery isn't till Monday though so I've still got a little longer to wait. Last gig over the weekend with the Axe II XL +.

Look on the bright side - at least you've got a gig this weekend. Mine arrived yesterday, and yes, the learning curve is not too steep. Just need to get my head around having channels as well as scenes, and at some point drag out the MFC-101 and see how I'm hooking that up.

Impatiently waiting for my Axe III to turn up today. I keep checking the tracking info on the UPS site. Scheduled delivery is today but it doesn't show it out for delivery only a destination scan from this morning.

Mine should be Thursday or Friday, bloody UPS drivers, they always seem in a hurry on the Motorway

I had another parcel from UPS due to be delivered on Friday last week. They attempted delivery but no one was in unfortunately. So they sent it to my local access point for collection. Delivery to the access point was refused so now I'm still waiting on the tracking to be updated I was told today it was suppose to be redelivered but no sign yet.

Well
Wanted to say yeah mines here at last.
Waiting list July.
But UPS uk have had a so called emergency now delivery Monday. That's excluding the fact that it was supposed to be delivered Friday ( tomorrow)
But we can do Thursday...a day ahead of schedule. Wait no we can't we fked up.
Staying away from my guitars in case I put my fingers through the fretboard.
Or run around the streets hunting UPS drivers.

Axe Fx III I have just recently received and am in the process of building a whole new sound system.
The sound i am getting in my headset is awesome. Waiting for the FC 12 now.

Back
Top Bottom