Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

So I don't worry that I somehow missed it, can somebody please post when you get an actual purchase notification?
I got my invite 2 days ago. My AXE III will arrive in 3 days. It was only a couple of months but seemed like an eternity. I saved all my patches and fav cabs i shot and will attempt to put what i know works back into the III, then make a few brand new ones form scratch to see what the III can really do.

Well, no invite yet, but I got to play through a student's FX-III today and A/B it with my AX8. In general the amp models sounded a lot brighter than the AX8 models (stock settings, no FX). Obviously this can be eq'd out with either unit, but the FX-III did seem a little more responsive and like a real amp. I only spent a few min with it, but it was obviously a great unit and I look forward to someday soon spending more time with a FX-III I can call "mine"!

Well, no invite yet, but I got to play through a student's FX-III today and A/B it with my AX8. In general the amp models sounded a lot brighter than the AX8 models (stock settings, no FX). Obviously this can be eq'd out with either unit, but the FX-III did seem a little more responsive and like a real amp. I only spent a few min with it, but it was obviously a great unit and I look forward to someday soon spending more time with a FX-III I can call "mine"!

You will love The Precious........

Back
Top Bottom