Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Wait list 3-20; notification on 7-6.
The wife is going to kill me...but ya know...life is short, live it to the fullest. Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today. Ok, I think I'm ready. I just not going to tell her. Yeh, that'll work.

The ole sneak it in the mail she'll never see it approach...

I smell an arse cuttin.... LoL!!! o_O:D

Unreal. I’m 3/27. I had no idea I’d have to make a decision this soon.
giphy.gif

;)

I can't believe the day finally came! This is my first Axe FX so I'm pretty stoked! I actually didn't see the email come in until I popped onto the forums and saw they passed my date. It was sitting in my junk mail . . . Keep an eye out in there, everyone!

Waitlist Confirmation: 3/10/2018
Invitation Notification: 07/03/2018
Order Confirmation: 07/06/2018

Out of curiosity, how did you guys end up changing your shipping to a UPS center? Were you able to do it once you got the tracking number and then did it via UPS?

I wasn't paying attention and noticed the list was WAY past the time I emailed to be on the list. I knew I was fairly early. Turns out my email has been stuck in Outlook since 1/31. Doh!

Request and resent today and confirmed today... 7/6.

Got my invite yesterday. Any idea how long they last? It would be a lot easier on my wallet if I could wait until the end of the month (my band has a few nice gigs coming up that would put a big dent in the cost).

Got my invite yesterday. Any idea how long they last? It would be a lot easier on my wallet if I could wait until the end of the month (my band has a few nice gigs coming up that would put a big dent in the cost).
The invites don't expire.

Back
Top Bottom