Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I hope it isn't the case. It definitely wasn't when I was on the waitlist for the AX8. However, I thought maybe the Axe Fx 3 was different seeing it is a slightly hotter commodity.

I wasn’t completely sure so I just figured I’d pass it on. I didn’t check for myself, just saw someone say it in the forums

I think I read in the forums it only lasts about 48 once it’s sent
giphy.gif

Bass player here... hope I don't regret this. It'll be my first Fractal product.

Confirmed: 3/10/18 7:30pm EST
Invite: 7/3/18 4:00pm EST
Ordered: 7/3/18 9:48pm EST

I’m not a bassist but this will be my first fractal product as well. But I’ve done a lot of research deciding on this or a kemper, this is the way to go. My dates 5/23. I still have a while to go but I check this forum everyday lol

Bass player here... hope I don't regret this. It'll be my first Fractal product.

For a long time, I was pretty adamant that tubes were the only way to go. I purchased an AX8 a few months ago while I waited for the Axe Fx 3 invite and I have to say, I was blown away. I mean, I still love my tube amps, and every tool has its place, but this is another fun piece of equipment to add to the arsenal. The modelling these days is pretty amazing, and using Axe-Edit is a ton of fun. I'm not sure how many bass amps they have modelled, but even with just a few, and all the available effects, I would be surprised if you were disappointed.

ahhhh, No..... (the wife will be pleased)
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg

Scarily enough... you'd have to pry that Toyota Venza (2015, last year they made them) from her cold dead hands...
She'd be more of a Yukon, Exploder, or Range Rover type... hehehe.

I must say that I was quite surprised by how quickly I was sent the invitation with a 3/6/2018 signup date.
Must have truly been a logarithmic/exponential signup curve... aCk!!! o_O:eek::confused::D:cool:

I've used my Axe-Fx II for bass and got the best sounding tones than I ever did with real amps. I don't use my Axe-Fx II to try and sound like other amps though. I use it to make tones that feel and sound good to me. I play with my fingers, slap and sometimes use a pick, so I used the Multiband Compressor to make everything sound even. I compress the low end, so it's tight but still has dynamics. I compress the mids, so there's very little dynamics and so they cut through the mix.

Back
Top Bottom