Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

3/17
sold the AX8
giphy.gif

:)

Last edited:
Did you check your spam folder?

Yep. I don't use any spam filters (long story), but I've done global searches of All Mailboxes for "Fractal" and "Axe-Fx III" and come up empty. My waitlist requests (for the AFX III and the FC) are there, as well as both confirmations from FAS, but no Golden Tickets yet.

I’d drop a dime and call FAS.

Probably a good idea. Like I said though, I'm in no hurry until the FC is available.

Confirmed 2/24/18 14:27 EST
Invite 7/2/18 13:02 EST
Purchased 7/2/18 22.41 EST

That really sped up!

And I bet it will speed up even more! I suspect there were a huge number of orders in the first few weeks and then they drop off to a more reasonable rate with some pops as reviews and various performance reports surface. The FC announcements also likely caused a few bumps in the order rate, but still I bet these are only a fraction of the initial rush.

Couple this with FAS ironing out kinks in the production process and ramping volume, and they are going to catch up on that list pronto! Get ready boys.....your date with the AX FX III is coming!

Stoked!

Confirmed: 3/1/18
Invite: 7/2/18
Ordered: 7/3/18 :)

Tried to add a AXE III t-shirt and spare humbuster but it raised shipping by nearly 50% ... had to put those back on the shelf. :(

Finally, the GAS is gone again after a 3 year hiatus. It's long way by ground to the West coast, so we shall hopefully see it next week or the one thereafter due to our Nation's holiday. :)

Last edited:
Stoked!

Confirmed: 3/1/18
Invite: 7/2/18
Ordered: 7/3/18 :)

Tried to add a AXE III t-shirt and spare humbuster but it raised shipping by nearly 50% ... had to put those back on the shelf. :(

Finally, the GAS is gone again after a 3 year hiatus. It's long way by ground to the West coast, so we shall hopefully see it next week or the one thereafter due to our Nation's holiday. :)

I've got sales looking into this. Everything is computerized but computers only do what you tell them to do.

Confirmation 3/6/2018, 11:11 AM EST
Invitation to purchase received: 7/3/2018, 5:11 PM
If it is to happen, it will be ordered tonight... after much begging on my hands and knees...

Back
Top Bottom