Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Can anyone predict when the stupid waiting list will be over and they will just start selling them in stores? I would like to get one, but I will NOT get on a waiting list!

Can anyone predict when the stupid waiting list will be over and they will just start selling them in stores? I would like to get one, but I will NOT get on a waiting list!
Fractal only sells direct, so it will never be available elsewhere. As far as when the wait list is satisfied, for all the Fractal products, when they're in stock you'll see them available for order from the Fractal shop. Products go in and out of stock all the time but Fractal tries to get stuff back in stock quickly.

Hi. Does anyone think Fractal has a ton of people on the waitlist for 2/6? I remember somehow seeing the waitlist was available on 2/6 but just do not remember how. Just curious that's all.

That was the day I found out about the waitlist and signed up.
Me too.

I think it was because they sent out a marketing e-mail on that day.

I hadn't been back to the forum in a couple of months, and I hadn't checked my e-mail all day either. I belatedly checked my e-mail, saw that one, said, "Whaaaa...!!!" and immediately started dashing around the site trying to find information and get signed up.

I suspect a lot of other people are in the same boat.

I emailed on 2/5.. didn’t get confirmation but sent another email 3/21 along with original email requesting confirmation (either way). Original date honored - ordered - stoked!

Back
Top Bottom