Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

its 40 minutes away at a UPS but it says delivery is on Monday :(

I have a bit of hope they deliver anyways but trying to be reasonable

just too hyped up restrung some guitars and jammed my axe 2 ready to compare it to the axe 3

anxiety man....

200.gif

I ordered around the same time as you but did not receive a tracking number or anything indicating it shipped. I take it you did?

I am not looking to start a new list :) but how long have others waited to receive shipping info after ordering?

its 40 minutes away at a UPS but it says delivery is on Monday :(

I have a bit of hope they deliver anyways but trying to be reasonable

just too hyped up restrung some guitars and jammed my axe 2 ready to compare it to the axe 3

anxiety man....

200.gif

You don't get sent one, log into your account and view your order. The tracking number will be visible above the details.

I ordered around the same time as you but did not receive a tracking number or anything indicating it shipped. I take it you did?

I am not looking to start a new list :) but how long have others waited to receive shipping info after ordering?

Got my invitation a while back. Placing my order was delayed for a while. But do to an investor (Mom...lol...), Mine is due to arrive Wednesday June 13th.:D
Maestro consider me first in line for your Axe III presets! Man what a great weekend this has been - my III arrived and now the creator of my favorite presets is turning the page.

Got my invitation a while back. Placing my order was delayed for a while. But do to an investor (Mom...lol...), Mine is due to arrive Wednesday June 13th.:D
You are going to create some hellacious shite real soon!! The gates of your creativity will be wide open. Moms rule, enjoy them while u can.

That’s awesome brother! Happy for you. Looking forward to hearing your III presets!
Can't wait to dig in...!
Maestro consider me first in line for your Axe III presets! Man what a great weekend this has been - my III arrived and now the creator of my favorite presets is turning the page.
Thanks brother! I will start manually porting them over once I familiarize myself with the unit. They will be the same as the Axe-Fx II versions initially, but then I will investigate adding new functions that weren't possible before? And those updated versions will be free of course.
You are going to create some hellacious shite real soon!! The gates of your creativity will be wide open. Moms rule, enjoy them while u can.
Yep, my Mom is the bomb. 81 years old and still goes to almost every gig.

Can't wait to dig in...!

Thanks brother! I will start manually porting them over once I familiarize myself with the unit. They will be the same as the Axe-Fx II versions initially, but then I will investigate adding new functions that weren't possible before? And those updated versions will be free of course.

Yep, my Mom is the bomb. 81 years old and still goes to almost every gig.
In my band, the bass players mother has been to more of our shows than the bass player has :)

Back
Top Bottom