Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Waitlist confirmation on Jan 30, 1:15PM (Pacific standard time)
Received invite to purchase on June 4th, 10:06AM (PST)
Will be ordered after work

My apologies for being a troll. I'm new to the forum but a long-term Axe user since 2009.

Looking at the last two posts. Hmmm....

Okay, so that's a 2-hour difference in "Confirmed-on-the-Waitlist Time" (2:44 p.m. EST to 4:42 p.m. EST),
and, it was overcome in only 17 hours and 9 minutes! (June 4, 7:49 p.m. EST to June 5, 12:58 p.m. EST.)

I got on the waitlist Feb 6.

So...,
IF there were the same number of waitlist sign-ups every day between Jan 30 and Feb 6 (although I'm sure there weren't),
and,
IF this 17-hour-and-9-minute interval to advance 2 hours on the waitlist is representative (although I'm sure it isn't)...,

THEN, we'll get through my remaining 7 days (168 hours) of waitlist-time in about...lemme see...168 divided by 2, times 17.667-ish....

Only 2 more months to go! Whoo-hoo!

* sigh *

I know all this calculating and speculating is completely pointless. But somehow I can't help myself. :D

You can always go back in time and view the AX8 posts and Axe II posts and get an approximation of how long it took from initial shipments to the point where the majority of the waitlist was cleared......

email sent 3 times: Jan.30 9:24 PM EST, Jan.31 4:59 PM EST, Jan.31 7:27 PM EST
Waitlist confirm : never happened
Invitation: June 5 1:04 PM EST
Order Confirmed: June 5 2:00 PM EST

Folks at Fractal, I had 3 invitations show up in my email.
I bought one. If the other 2 are being held for me, please release them for other anxious folks such as myself. :)

Confirmation: 1/30 11:26 pm
Purchase Invite: 6/5 1:12 pm

I'm going to wait until Thursday when my holiday pay check comes in to pull the trigger, but I am ecstatic!

Waitlist Jan 30th 9:31 P.M.
Invited and purchased today. I'll be here enjoying the golden years with the II until it arrives!
Thanks to everyone who has updated this thread.

-currently levitating in anticipation of delivery-

Last edited:
I don’t remember when I got the waitlist email but, (sorry I can’t find the email) I’m pretty sure it was early Feb though. I was invited at 12:12CST and purchased at 3:30 CST today. Looking forward to seemless switching between clean/dirty/rhythm/lead tones!!

Long week at work, I'm sitting at 1/31 10:29pm and hoping today is going to be the day....gives me a chance to get it before the weekend. Come on Fractal!

Waitlist confirmation 1/31/2018 8:17am EST
Purchase invitation 6/6/2018 1:03pm EST
Purchase: In about 10 minutes, once I give my wife a head's up (which is going to also cost me a new refrigerator)

Back
Top Bottom