Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I just got notified I’m being laid off. No Axe 3 for me this year. Someone after Feb 16 confirm just jumped ahead one unit.

Placed my order last night. Paid the extra for 3 day air, hope it helps get it here fast! Excited, have a gig 2 weeks from today. I'm going to try and get my MFC to control it for now. Let the madness begin!

So, I'm going through my email and can't find my confirmation email . . . I'm sure I had it at one point but it doesn't appear to be there now . . .

Is there a way to confirm that your confirmation is in? I assume it's a lost/deleted email for one reason or another (I have a post from myself stating the my date was march 20th, so I assume I'm not crazy . . . but the email isn't there anymore).

Not sure if I should request again but I'm afraid to accidentally put myself at the back of the line . . . But I'm also afraid maybe my email was pulled by Fractal for one reason or another and I'm not on the list at all . . . Any recommendations? I wish we could have just linked our requests to our forum accounts rather than relying on an email chain . . .

So, I'm going through my email and can't find my confirmation email . . . I'm sure I had it at one point but it doesn't appear to be there now . . .

Is there a way to confirm that your confirmation is in? I assume it's a lost/deleted email for one reason or another (I have a post from myself stating the my date was march 20th, so I assume I'm not crazy . . . but the email isn't there anymore).

Not sure if I should request again but I'm afraid to accidentally put myself at the back of the line . . . But I'm also afraid maybe my email was pulled by Fractal for one reason or another and I'm not on the list at all . . . Any recommendations? I wish we could have just linked our requests to our forum accounts rather than relying on an email chain . . .
Only Fractal support knows for sure...

I did not receive confirmation either...rex is right...call fractal support

I was worried that I never received mine either, so I just resent my original email with the date and asked if they received .. they replied back that they had it

Yeah, I actually emailed them and they confirmed I'm still on the wait list, which is good news. Still no idea what happened to my email so that's odd . . . oh well! At least I don't have to go to the back of the line!

Thanks for the advice, everyone!

Got my invitation March 28th and decided to wait until the AxeIII-editor was available and also the foot controller. Well, we have a beta editor and a waitlist for the pedal so I couldn't resist any longer, futile! Just got my shipping notice and my new Axe FxIII will be here Friday!!!

Just to update the thread.
Last confirmed invite was received on 5/21/18 for a confirmation on 1/30/18 11:21 am.

No updates since from members or anyone at Fractal? Unless I missed something.

Will someone at Fractal please update us on the progress, are invites still going out? are we waiting on a shipment? I'm confirmed on 1/31/18, am I looking at weeks or months?

Got my invitation March 28th and decided to wait until the AxeIII-editor was available and also the foot controller. Well, we have a beta editor and a waitlist for the pedal so I couldn't resist any longer, futile! Just got my shipping notice and my new Axe FxIII will be here Friday!!!
What was your confirm email date?

What was your confirm email date?
I got an email March 28th that said my processor was now in stock and ready to ship but I just placed the order Friday night, surprised my invite was still good so I guess they don't expire. If you mean confirmed as when they notified me I was on the list or when I sent my email, I have no idea. I went though my emails and its not there.

Back
Top Bottom