Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Opening day ..... Around 4:30 on wait list , invite today , purchase made an hour ago. I've been checking this thread so I could keep up with the timeline, so I figured I better contribute to let everybody know what my time was.

Big day for shipping! If my math is correct it looks like we advanced a little over 3 hours today. I am at 1/29 6:50 CST. Not sure how likely but hoping my invite comes tomorrow!

I just made a profile on here to give the info on my my timeframe
Waitlist Confirmation 1/29 at 3:29pm
Purchase invite 5/1 at 1:14pm
Ordered 5/1 at 3:28pm
Shipped 5/2 and is expected on Monday 5/7

I'm praying to God that if I'm not home that my roommate is. With the required signing I would hate to miss it. Especially since you can't pick it up from UPS. At least from what I saw from trying to edit it so that I could pick it up from the UPS facility.

I just made a profile on here to give the info on my my timeframe
Waitlist Confirmation 1/29 at 3:29pm
Purchase invite 5/1 at 1:14pm
Ordered 5/1 at 3:28pm
Shipped 5/2 and is expected on Monday 5/7

I'm praying to God that if I'm not home that my roommate is. With the required signing I would hate to miss it. Especially since you can't pick it up from UPS. At least from what I saw from trying to edit it so that I could pick it up from the UPS facility.

I for the life of me don't understand how it's anymore secure for me to show a government id at my house to a driver versus the same government id and signature at the shipping hub/office... how the heck is there any less doubt as to my identity???? Paranoid idiot logic to me.

I know right!? That’s what I’m saying! And I have to freakin work on Monday from 8am-5pm. Knowing my luck, they’ll come around 10am-11. That just sucks that the user themselves can’t choose to pick it up from the Facility itself. I’m coming directly to you all‍♂️!

I for the life of me don't understand how it's anymore secure for me to show a government id at my house to a driver versus the same government id and signature at the shipping hub/office... how the heck is there any less doubt as to my identity???? Paranoid idiot logic to me.

I know right!? That’s what I’m saying! And I have to freakin work on Monday from 8am-5pm. Knowing my luck, they’ll come around 10am-11. That just sucks that the user themselves can’t choose to pick it up from the Facility itself. I’m coming directly to you all‍♂️!

There's already been responses from Fractal about this. Apparently scammers steal credit cards, order something to that stolen credit card's address, then request to pick up at a location.

By Fractal requiring you to receive packages at home, if scammers wanted to get at it they would need to break into the house as well which is a pretty big deterrent.

Last edited:

I know, it does suck! But from what Cliff has stated is that its been known for someone to create a fake I.D to steal from a shipping center. So you can thank the lowly, sinful actions of thieves to ruin it for everyone! :anguished::disappointed:

There's already been responses from Fractal about this. Apparently scammers steal credit cards, order something to that stolen credit card's address, then request to pick up at a location.

By Fractal requiring you to receive packages at home, if scammers wanted to get at it they would need to break into your house as well which is a pretty big deterrent.

Ahhh, got it. Makes sense. I figured I missed something in the cracks regarding this. A justified inconvenience. I just hope I won’t have to play pong with catching the UPS delivery.

On the ups site it has an option to change delivery? I haven't tried it and you may have to sign up on their site, but I would guess you can at least choose the day?

By Fractal requiring you to receive packages at home, if scammers wanted to get at it they would need to break into the house as well which is a pretty big deterrent.
All I'm hearing is three easy steps to AxeFx III. Get Card->Order->B&E. :hearteyes:

I know, it does suck! But from what Cliff has stated is that its been known for someone to create a fake I.D to steal from a shipping center. So you can thank the lowly, sinful actions of thieves to ruin it for everyone! :anguished::disappointed:

The hub is one town away from me (15-20 minutes top). There's a local UPS store a mile from my house that all my UPS deliveries are forwarded to as well.
If the buyer is willing to sign a damn piece of legal paper prior to shipping it there, how is there any liability for the manufacturer??? Paranoid @$$ move...
Conspiracy theory level paranoia...

The hub is one town away from me (15-20 minutes top). There's a local UPS store a mile from my house that all my UPS deliveries are forwarded to as well.
If the buyer is willing to sign a damn piece of legal paper prior to shipping it there, how is there any liability for the manufacturer??? Paranoid @$$ move...
Conspiracy theory level paranoia...
Get ripped off enough and you'll become paranoid, too.

It's already been beaten to death... Let it go!:)

Back
Top Bottom