Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I agree, I've barely heard from anyone in the past few days.

Pretty sure invites went out Wednesday as normal. Thursday it looks like nothing. @WARRAIDER's post from Wednesday put us at 11:09 on the waitlist. @Joe Shirey said he's 4min after that, so unless the waitlist is particularly dense in that time-frame, it's likely nothing went out. Thus far, we've been advancing somewhere around 10-15min a day.

I'm at 11:26, so feeling particularly anxious. lol

The online store shows in stock with the bypass waitlist price. I would imagine they’re still shipping, no one seems to be posting here though.

Ugh, we're still on morning of 1/29.... I hope there was an initial surge of signups and they started thinning out after 1/29. I didn't get signed up until 2/2 and I'm just assuming I'm not getting one for three months or so. I'd consider skipping the waitlist but I gotta pay 7 grand in taxes to the feds this year. :/

Only in the US would you hear of people selling prized belongings to afford medical care.
Not just in the US, but not many western countries. I hear that in the UK, it's take a number and have a seat. Hope you are not dead in 36 months when your spot on the surgery waitlist finally comes up. Bottom line, there is always a trade-off for anything "free".

Not just in the US, but not many western countries. I hear that in the UK, it's take a number and have a seat. Hope you are not dead in 36 months when your spot on the surgery waitlist finally comes up. Bottom line, there is always a trade-off for anything "free".

I’ve never heard any of my family or friends in the UK voice anything like. Nor did I ever hear of it in my 11 years in Europe.

Meanwhile back to the wait list :)

Would be really nice if FAS would chime in if they are waiting on another shipment of units. I know they don't owe anyone an explanation, I'm just being impatient :D

My buddy @neuroop is also patiently awaiting his 1/29 afternoon opportunity to come around. We're going to make a little noise when it happens!

Looks like the average is still about an hour from the wait list per week. Crossing my fingers it will pick up, but we are moving into the lunch hours of Jan 29, so there is a possibility things could slow down as well. At any rate, happy for those that have gotten their invites so far!

Back
Top Bottom