Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I’m really wondering when we’re going to start seeing the increase in speed after the initial rush of people putting their name on the waitlist. Or if there really is just an absurd number of people on the list.

How do you like your Helix? I thought about picking one up purely for portability and to run along with my Revv 120 for the effects. Still going to the AF3, but how are you liking the sounds on the Helix?
I love it I have a variax also is the perfect match

I’m really wondering when we’re going to start seeing the increase in speed after the initial rush of people putting their name on the waitlist. Or if there really is just an absurd number of people on the list.
It's only Wednesday, and they have already gone through at least 45 minutes of the waitlist this week. I think that's the fastest pace they have gone so far.

And that's just now just hitting 8am on the west coast of the states for sign up time.

That's exactly what I was trying to get at earlier. I figured most of the forum folks jumped on the wait list within the first couple hours.

Waitlist confirmation received 1/29/18 9:08 am MST
Invitation received 4/4/18 12:18 pm MDT
Ordered 4/4/18 2:39 pm MDT

Not sure how long it will take to get up here to Calgary but pretty excited regardless.

Anybody want to buy an AXE FX II Mark1? ;)

Mine is coming tomorrow! I bought the coolest rack made for the USAF I've ever seen! It has a pressure relief valve on the side of the case. Airtight And was 70,000 feet up in the air on a supersonic aircraft. I'll post pics when its mounted. Like a tank this case is!

Are you traveling on a SR-71?!

Back
Top Bottom