Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

More likely someone who’s a forum member, and thus seeing this thread, signed up sooner rather than later. As a result I think the data may be skewed a bit.

Overall though, maybe a bigger percentage signed up the afternoon or next day, after getting an email or Facebook notice.

If your a daily regular here you probably signed up in the first hour, I did, and I just got mine, like a bunch of folks here already have.

Who knows if it was like 100 names first hour and 50 the second, or maybe 500 the second, 800 the third etc overall.

Since we don’t know, I don’t think here is anyway to venture a guess on how day 2 might be going, maybe by end of week, maybe 3 months.

For the hell of it, let's get a status update. Who signed up on 1/29 that's still waiting for an invite from Fractal? I know there's people from day one that don't use the forum, but let's at least get an idea of the gaps. I know a lot of people were signed up between 9-11, but how about that 11am to 11:59pm range from 1/29? Post your info if you don't mind.

11:24 am EST on 1/29 for me

For the hell of it, let's get a status update. Who signed up on 1/29 that's still waiting for an invite from Fractal? I know there's people from day one that don't use the forum, but let's at least get an idea of the gaps. I know a lot of people were signed up between 9-11, but how about that 11am to 11:59pm range from 1/29? Post your info if you don't mind.

1/29 12:21 PM PST

Must have been a pretty special ride. There are only a couple of planes that can go that high, and they're not famous for having cargo space. :)

It was full of classified cd disc's that had to be returned to the Air Force. That's just what I was told. It is definitely unique.

This is too funny and frustrating too , sold my Ax8 good thing I still have my helix 2/5/18 probably about a year before I get one
How do you like your Helix? I thought about picking one up purely for portability and to run along with my Revv 120 for the effects. Still going to the AF3, but how are you liking the sounds on the Helix?

I had to stop myself from checking this thread every day while I was waiting for my invite, and focused on other things. Between not knowing how many were going out every day, and not knowing how many were in front of me, stressed me out too much. I had to step back and only check it every OTHER day...:tearsofjoy:

I had to stop myself from checking this thread every day while I was waiting for my invite, and focused on other things. Between not knowing how many were going out every day, and not knowing how many were in front of me, stressed me out too much. I had to step back and only check it every OTHER day...:tearsofjoy:
That's kinda where I'm at right now. I just want to know. I figured I'd get an invite by now, considering I signed up on the same day. However, I didn't anticipate there being so many people ahead of me in line.

Things just got interesting. Overnight, this thread went from “Tell is when you got your purchase invitation” to “Tell is when you signed up.” By this time tomorrow, it’ll be fun to see how many people get totally confused. :)

Things just got interesting. Overnight, this thread went from “Tell is when you got your purchase invitation” to “Tell is when you signed up.” By this time tomorrow, it’ll be fun to see how many people get totally confused. :)
I think they've been asking for all of the above pretty much right from the start.

Yeah, it's already getting confusing. I vote that we refrain from the "when you signed up" posts and revert to the original purpose of the thread.

Yeah, it's already getting confusing. I vote that we refrain from the "when you signed up" posts and revert to the original purpose of the thread.

I agree, very confusing! Should start threads for the other stuff and leave this one to the current invitations. After all, none of it will speed up the process.

Waitlist Confirmation: 1/29/2018 11:06am EST
Waitlist Purchase Invitation: 4/4/2018 2:18pm EDT

As I am out of the country on business, my purchase will have to wait until next week. I’m hoping to time the purchase so that it will arrive the same day that I do.

Back
Top Bottom