Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

1/29 10:57am EST - Waitlist confirmation
4/3 3:44pm EST - Invitation to purchase
4/3 4pm EST - 1st Fractal Audio purchase confirmed
4/3 4:04pm EST - First Fractal Audio Forum post

Now I need to learn how to use this thing. Any tips on where to go for a complete Fractal newbie?

Also how many people choose to get the added 3 year warranty? I don't typically purchase extended warranties but figure I would check in with the fractal community on this.

I purchased the extra 2 years. It is cheaper than replacing the damn thing.

Also how many people choose to get the added 3 year warranty? I don't typically purchase extended warranties but figure I would check in with the fractal community on this.

I never buy extended warranties. This Axe FX is so expensive that I will fly to Fractal Headquarters if need be to get it looked at, lol.

I was surprised that the Axe Fx III didn't come with a three-year warranty. Line 6 gave all Helix users an extra year (or two) on their warranties just a few months ago. I'm thinking a three-year warranty is the new normal...

Last edited:
Anyone else get an invite today? Would be nice to know if the needle has moved much today. Haven't seen much activity lately.

I ordered a completely custom built Rick Turner nylon electric to my specs in January ( play right handed guitars left handed.). Just got the word that it is ready to ship. I really didn't expect the FXiii to take anywhere near as long (or longer), Hopefully that is a sign that it will have been worth the wait!

I never buy extended warranties. This Axe FX is so expensive that I will fly to Fractal Headquarters if need be to get it looked at, lol.

I was surprised that the Axe Fx III didn't come with a three-year warranty. Line 6 gave all Helix users an extra year (or two) on their warranties just a few months ago. I'm thinking a three-year warranty is the new normal...

Most credit cards offer an additional warranty period when if bought on the card.

I bought the coolest rack made for the USAF I've ever seen!...And was 70,000 feet up in the air on a supersonic aircraft.
Must have been a pretty special ride. There are only a couple of planes that can go that high, and they're not famous for having cargo space. :)

Mine is coming tomorrow! I bought the coolest rack made for the USAF I've ever seen! It has a pressure relief valve on the side of the case. Airtight And was 70,000 feet up in the air on a supersonic aircraft. I'll post pics when its mounted. Like a tank this case is!
What brand / model is it, where did you find it and how much?

What brand / model is it, where did you find it and how much?
Must have been a pretty special ride. There are only a couple of planes that can go that high, and they're not famous for having cargo space. :)

It is a very unusual piece. Both front and back doors function as tables off the side and it has killer drawers and slide outs for high speed travel. A pressure relief valve and its built like a tank. I'll have it in it tomorrow by this time. I cant wait to share it with you all!

Mine is coming tomorrow! I bought the coolest rack made for the USAF I've ever seen! It has a pressure relief valve on the side of the case. Airtight And was 70,000 feet up in the air on a supersonic aircraft. I'll post pics when its mounted. Like a tank this case is!

Love the Chickenfoot avatar, too. :p

I put my name on the waitlist fairly early and I have not received any notice yet. Should I be worried?
What is “fairly early?” Currently, it looks like Fractal has sent out invites to folks that got on the waiting list before 11am (Eastern) on 1/29. I myself got on at 2:35pm on 1/29.

For the hell of it, let's get a status update. Who signed up on 1/29 that's still waiting for an invite from Fractal? I know there's people from day one that don't use the forum, but let's at least get an idea of the gaps. I know a lot of people were signed up between 9-11, but how about that 11am to 11:59pm range from 1/29? Post your info if you don't mind.

Back
Top Bottom