Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

This would be great!! Maybe give folks some sort of time frame.
It’s all speculative and Fractal, understandably, is pretty quiet on details. Many opinions on queue specifics as well as Fractal manufacturing/prep capacity. We can only state the facts at this point - we are about 3 weeks in and about 3 hours into the waitlist.

I bet it is not linear. It was a work day, so there could be humps of activity in the morning and evening. Not sure how many of us log in during the middle of the day on a weekday. Understanding there are time zone differences too.

I bet it is not linear. It was a work day, so there could be humps of activity in the morning and evening. Not sure how many of us log in during the middle of the day on a weekday. Understanding there are time zone differences too.

Good point. Lets hope managers cracked down on Net use, like they should. Also, i'm in the afternoon. How many people do you think ordered while commuting? Not many. Then again when your stuck in traffic.....was it a Friday? :D

whining.jpg

Play guitar and stop sweating what you have no control over ....

It’s all speculative and Fractal, understandably, is pretty quiet on details. Many opinions on queue specifics as well as Fractal manufacturing/prep capacity. We can only state the facts at this point - we are about 3 weeks in and about 3 hours into the waitlist.

Cliff is a genius and it is all part of the mystique here. LOL.

I didn't get on until 2/6 so i'm tempted to pay the skip the line price. I'd for sure pull the trigger if the FC and Axe Edit were out.
I’m there with you on the 2/6 date. I decided to pay up and show my gratitude (via the $1,000 tip) to the team at Fractal for all their hard work in supplying us with an amazing piece of gear. One additional complication was that I am leaving the country for a month and wanted to take it with me.

well, I have to say unit is absolutely amazing but Im not sure Ill ever fully use it to its potential...more I/o's than Ill ever need etc. Id be lying if I said I hadnt considered trading back down to an XL+ and cash... Am I crazy?

I didn't get on until 2/6 so i'm tempted to pay the skip the line price. I'd for sure pull the trigger if the FC and Axe Edit were out.

I’m there with you on the 2/6 date. I decided to pay up and show my gratitude (via the $1,000 tip) to the team at Fractal for all their hard work in supplying us with an amazing piece of gear. One additional complication was that I am leaving the country for a month and wanted to take it with me.

As is probably too well known on here by now, I'm even a month later at 3/6/2018... Not so sure if I'm ready to pony up an extra $1k yet, though... LoL! Especially considering the pedal hasn't even come out yet. hehehe!

well, I have to say unit is absolutely amazing but Im not sure Ill ever fully use it to its potential...more I/o's than Ill ever need etc. Id be lying if I said I hadnt considered trading back down to an XL+ and cash... Am I crazy?
I'm interested if you're serious. I've got a mint XL+ with the plastic still on the screen in the original box. I only play it in my bedroom studio. Hollar at me if you wanna make a deal...

totally insane in the membrane

Well, my waitlist time is 10:38am est 1/29 and I just tore my achillies completely playing basketball about an hour ago. So, great time to be imobilized for a few weeks! Come on invite tomorrow! ;););)

Back
Top Bottom