Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Did anyone plot graphs of the confirmation/invitation times to forecast when to expect future invitations?
Roughly speaking, it appears the current pace is about one week to process each waitlist hour. Not very good news for those of us who did not get in early day one. I personally got in at 8 PM EST on 1/30. Just applying the math, it could literally be months (or even nearly a year) before my slot comes up. :(

Roughly speaking, it appears the current pace is about one week to process each waitlist hour. Not very good news for those of us who did not get in early day one. I personally got in at 8 PM EST on 1/30. Just applying the math, it could literally be months (or even nearly a year) before my slot comes up. :(

This seems pretty accurate to me. If so it will be a few months to get through the first day (1/29).

Confirmation 1/29/2018 10:30am est
Order email today 3/30 2:29pm est
Order entered 3/30 2:33pm est
confirmed with credit card it's legit 3/30 2:34pm est.

This seems pretty accurate to me. If so it will be a few months to get through the first day (1/29).

If this is the case, perhaps Fractal could comment on the wait time, especially if each day of orders represents many weeks of wait time. This way we can determine if we want to pay the extra amount to buy now. If one week of orders is only two or three weeks of waiting, then no problem. But if one week of orders is several months of waiting, then it would be good to know.

jeez, I registered on 1st February... really tempted to pay more to skip waiting right now :/

I am sure I will get flamed for this ,cause fair is fair ,but I think you have done so much for the Fractal community with presets and help
that it would be ok for you to skip the line without the premium applied :)

IMO

Another vote here for Freman. He’s the only reason I’m back here buying a Axe Fx III.

I'm 1/29 8pm EST. I find it disappointing when a company launches a product without an adequate supply. I don't have enough patience.
Welcome to the forum, @roscoejhz44 !

How much more disappointing would it be if Fractal said, “We have units in stock now, but we’re not going to ship any until we have enough for everyone.”? Your wait would be even longer.

Back
Top Bottom