Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I should be getting my invite any day now but I've decided to opt out for a little while. I recently went crazy adding 3 new guitars to my collection and also I think I would like to wait for the pedal and editor and any initial kinks to get worked out, if any. Is there a way to give mine to someone else or just let it expire for now?

In the past, iirc, it is tied to YOUR email address. I could be wrong.

I just got my purchase invitation. I'll be seeing it in about 5 days. I've been worried about waiting because I'm building a new recording studio. Suddenly. And suddenly that money has been spoken for. But I figured it out anyway!

Congrats! What time did you send your waitlist email?

Confirmation: Monday 1/29/2018, 9:53 AM EST
Purchase Invitation: Hasn't arrived. :(

Should I contact fractal about my invite or is it a lost cause?

Confirmation: Monday 1/29/2018, 9:53 AM EST
Purchase Invitation: Hasn't arrived. :(

Should I contact fractal about my invite or is it a lost cause?

I’d send them a nicely-worded inquiry showing the time-stamped confirmation they sent you...couldn’t hurt!

New here, this may be the wrong place, but does anyone have information on when the Axe Fx III’s axe edit is supposed to be available?

Did anyone plot graphs of the confirmation/invitation times to forecast when to expect future invitations?
an-inconvenient-truth2.jpg
I compiled all the data into a pivot table and here are the results I received. I am in at 2/3/18 5:31 pm. It took me a few days to decide to sell all my pedals and reduce my carbon footprint and buy the Axe III. I am happily waiting and checking my email every 30 seconds. I look forward to sharing my experiences and programing the RJM MMGT. In the downtime I bought a new hotroded Charvel Green Meanie tribute and replacing the floyd on my '16 Rocket Red So Cal this weekend. Matt E.:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom