Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Congrat's CSGBAND!! For all us over enthusiastic waitlisters, can you tell us when you got your waitlist confirmation? I'm sure some analytical musician (not me) on the forum is building a statistical model to approximate their personal wait time....
It was on the first day it was offered.
I will have to check.

Your on the list so it's all good.... :cool:
Your right, at least its the first day....;) Enjoy your Axe III in good health!:cool:
That works out to about 4 months or so at the current pace. Don't be depressed though, I'm about 600 hours behind you which would put me at somewhere around 5.7 years out lol! Fortunately, I'm pretty sure the waitlist looks like the right half of a bell curve more or less, so we shouldn't be that bad off.

True, probably a mad rush the first couple of days then tapering down some. At least, we are in the running and we'll have one in our grubby hands "soon"!:p

I still think I'm the King Of Late with the March 6 addition to the waitlist... hehehe

I feel that. I threw my hat in the ring last week. The Axe II vs Axe III video got me. I’m fine with the wait since I have my Axe II. I’m more going for the III for the excitement of new technology, not so much necessity.

How long is the invite good for after it is received ?
as per the AX8 (2016)....
"Matt has said before that the invite does not expire. However, if you wait before ordering, they will eventually move down the list and potentially sell all of what they have in stock. If that's the case then you would have to wait until more are available to ship but not be removed from the list."

I had completely dumb luck, perfect timing. My Axe-Fx III is out for delivery today and I dropped off my Axe-Fx II at UPS this morning (sold it last night). There will be some rockin tonight in my household !!
So I only have about half a day without the Axe....if only everything I actually tried to plan worked that well.

Thanks everyone. Hopefully something will come along soon. It'll push back buying the III by a year or so, but that's the least of my worries. ***attempting to keep chin up*** :)

Sorry to hear about the work issues, but the job market's good and I'm sure you'll land on your feet. I was out of work for 6 months back in 2002. I'm a web developer, so that was right when the tech crash/dotcom crash/telecom crash/911 happened. Actually, every tech pro I knew was laid off at that point. But they all eventually bounced back.

When the AxeFX II launched in 2011, I was in a financial bind. I was employed, but we were trying to sell a house after the housing market crash. We were also paying 2 mortgages and putting money into one of the houses to get it ready to sell. I'd also just bought my Ultra a year earlier. So, since we were economizing I opted to forgo the II. I finally bought a II Mark II in 2013. That was a good time to buy, since by then Firmware 10 had come out and it was a big tonal leap over the Ultra.

Right now, realistically, it'll take at least a year for the firmware to mature enough to be a big tonal improvement over the II. So, I don't think you're missing a lot by waiting. Plus, things like Axe-Edit and the FC floor controllers aren't even out for the III.

NOTE: I'm not saying I don't like my III. I'm having a blast with it. But, if I had to keep my II for a while it'd be no biggie.

Back
Top Bottom