Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Just got mine. It sounds great. I do usually route my AxeFX 2 output 1 to my pair of Friedman ASM-12s and output 2 to my studio monitors (for nice, 4 way sound). Doing that with the 3 only seems to emit output from output 1. Probably something dumb I'm doing. Not going to worry about it for now.

It sounds fantastic! The front panel is well thought out and easy to use. I was playing this morning on my AxeFX II with my modified Plexi 100W preset, so that's where I went on the III. Dialing it in wasn't hard at all. So.....many....cabs!!!!

Just got mine. It sounds great. I do usually route my AxeFX 2 output 1 to my pair of Friedman ASM-12s and output 2 to my studio monitors (for nice, 4 way sound). Doing that with the 3 only seems to emit output from output 1. Probably something dumb I'm doing. Not going to worry about it for now.

It sounds fantastic! The front panel is well thought out and easy to use. I was playing this morning on my AxeFX II with my modified Plexi 100W preset, so that's where I went on the III. Dialing it in wasn't hard at all. So.....many....cabs!!!!
nice man

Confirmation : January 29, 2018, 9:29 AM EST
Invitation to purchase : March 23, 2018, 1:12 PM EST
Ordered: March 26th, 2018 1:53 PM EST
Shipped UPS Ground: March 27, 2018, 8:53 AM EST
UPS Delivered: March 28, 2018. 3:40pm EST

Already trying it out! I got mine quick with UPS Ground as I am located in MA. about 90min south of FAS ;)

Welcome to the family! :)

I do usually route my AxeFX 2 output 1 to my pair of Friedman ASM-12s and output 2 to my studio monitors (for nice, 4 way sound). Doing that with the 3 only seems to emit output from output 1. Probably something dumb I'm doing. Not going to worry about it for now.
Make sure you have Output 2 configured to Copy Output 1.

Welcome to the family! :)

Make sure you have Output 2 configured to Copy Output 1.

Thanks, man! I literally got it half an our ago and just screwed it into my rack. I'm going to have fun with it the rest of the day.

Oh, my first minor quibble....this came after downloading the 1.04 firmware and updating. I went to go putter around the house while Fractal Bot did it's thing. I came back and there's this scary looking red bar on the screen! In electronics, red lights are rarely a good thing. But, it was just in the process of programming the flash! Scared me for a second!

See the Global setting for Output Echo (or something like that).

Confirmation: 1/29/2018 @ 7:59 AM MST
Invitation: 3/28/2018 @ 12:21 PM MST

At first I thought I got skipped over because I didn't see the email in my primary inbox, but then I remembered that I have a filter setup to have Fractal emails sent to my guitar folder. D'oh!

I can see that when I drag the pic out bigger. I gotta get some better reading glasses :)

You can always try mine.:D
And yes they are mine, I started using them a few years ago. Mostly when soldering but have found other uses for them. ;)

20180328_195225.jpg

Back
Top Bottom