Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I would like to post a shout out to Fractal staff and employees as a "pat on the back" and a hearty "job well done" @FractalAudio that you guys do a tremendous job and are much appreciated around here! I placed an order for an Axe III on Monday @ 16:20 and the following morning @ 08:57 I received notification that it was shipping! That is great work that you do not see every day. Not to mention the tremendous work/effort that goes into new product development and the hard work put forth by the test technicians and the sales people in getting the product out to the end user. Well done, and thanks from all of us!

Awesome, we're on the 10:00 am block now! Here's to hoping the biggest initial rush was between like 9:00am and 10:00am on the 29th, and invites will rush up the clock now.

Then again I bet there was probably another big rush of waitlist spots that came in during the lunch hour that day too so.... welp.

JOY! Just 12 more hours to go that feels like 12 years....
That works out to about 4 months or so at the current pace. Don't be depressed though, I'm about 600 hours behind you which would put me at somewhere around 5.7 years out lol! Fortunately, I'm pretty sure the waitlist looks like the right half of a bell curve more or less, so we shouldn't be that bad off.

That works out to about 4 months or so at the current pace. Don't be depressed though, I'm about 600 hours behind you which would put me at somewhere around 5.7 years out lol! Fortunately, I'm pretty sure the waitlist looks like the right half of a bell curve more or less, so we shouldn't be that bad off.

I still think I'm the King Of Late with the March 6 addition to the waitlist... hehehe

Back
Top Bottom