Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Hmmm....I guess I would have assumed those two would be pretty correlated.

For the most part they are... but it'll depends on the e-mail provider and the route in-between... There can be hours of delta between.

For the record I sent an e-mail on 2018/01/29 9:58 AM EST, I got a waitlist confirmation at 2018/01/29 9:58 AM EST, but no invite yet.

For the most part they are... but it'll depends on the e-mail provider and the route in-between... There can be hours of delta between.

For the record I sent an e-mail on 2018/01/29 9:58 AM EST, I got a waitlist confirmation at 2018/01/29 9:58 AM EST, but no invite yet.
Either that 1:29pm EST confirmation is a large outlier or this whole thread is folly..... LOL...... I would bet the former as it seems out of whack with the previous confirmations. Oh well, I am just happy I am on the list and it is moving forward. :cool:

Remember folks, it's when Fractal received the e-mail, not when YOU received the waitlist confirmation e-mail.

My email was sent 1-29 11:22am EST & waitlist confirmations was also received 1-29 11:22am EST. It's was a pretty quick turnaround, at least in my case. Still no purchase invite.

Last edited:
I should be getting my invite any day now but I've decided to opt out for a little while. I recently went crazy adding 3 new guitars to my collection and also I think I would like to wait for the pedal and editor and any initial kinks to get worked out, if any. Is there a way to give mine to someone else or just let it expire for now?

I should be getting my invite any day now but I've decided to opt out for a little while. I recently went crazy adding 3 new guitars to my collection and also I think I would like to wait for the pedal and editor and any initial kinks to get worked out, if any. Is there a way to give mine to someone else or just let it expire for now?

I REALLY hope the editor is out soon!!!

tumblr_n230ivdP6E1tq4of6o1_500.gif

I think just respond to the invite that you're passing if you decide to wait.

Back
Top Bottom