Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Was confirmed on wait list on 1/29 at 1:04pm est. so I feel your pain when others behind us get offers first. While we don’t know the full criteria for the list. We just have to be patient....my inner child says I want I want I want !!!!! LMAO

Hi guys, first post. Used pedals for years, a friend lent me an Axe- FXII and I was blown away. I am converted. Sold many pedals to get the dough and went on wait list on Feb 24. I am watching this thread counting nano seconds. What about us mere mortals who ordered 3 weeks after you!! I assume the first 48 hours is huge demand but then it will moderate into a faster distribution? Or am I 10,097th in the queue!! In which case I need to buy my pedals back!!

Looks like the latest for today is 9:59am ET?
Yes, but I am at 9:58 am ET (6:58 PST) and have not gotten an invitation yet. If you set aside the 9:59 invitation, the next latest is 9:55 (unless I missed one somewhere) so I suspect that's closer to where we are on the list.

I ate a Jimmy Dean , sausage and egg sandwich on Jan 29 , at 4:30.
Oh yeah , ( eastern time )

....warmed up in a dirty microwave.
I'd like to see the list hit noon. Can't even begin to guess my invite. I might have to spend some time watching my kids grow up instead of playing guitar.

Or you could clean the microwave:cool:

I wish a token of appreciation was given to the early Fractal users (say original AxeFx users like me ;)) who have been users/buyers from the start, like an early invite to the wait list. A lot of online retailers send out early discount codes to their regular customers. Just sayin'...

I wish a token of appreciation was given to the early Fractal users (say original AxeFx users like me ;)) who have been users/buyers from the start, like an early invite to the wait list. A lot of online retailers send out early discount codes to their regular customers. Just sayin'...

I hear you , and I think they "kinda did" when they announced the III on the forum first. I thought that was pretty cool. We will all get there eventually ! I'm hoping every day that goes by , they will have more things fixed or improved. Plus , maybe they will have the FS's available to order at the same time later invites go out.:)

Confirmation : January 29, 2018, 3:50 PM

Invitation to purchase : March 26, 2018, 9:54 PM

... However, my financial situation has changed and I will have to decline... Too bad I can't offer my invitation to someone else (in Europe maybe?). But declining wuth Fractal will make my allocated unit available to the next in line.

Wait what? You waitlisted after me and got your invitation before me?

Well, frankly, I'm not 100% sure of the timezone impact... I was in India at the time I received my confirmation (10.5 hours ahead of EST), and I don't know what Google uses to timestamp a message (the source or the destination time zone?)

Well, frankly, I'm not 100% sure of the timezone impact... I was in India at the time I received my confirmation (10.5 hours ahead of EST), and I don't know what Google uses to timestamp a message (the source or the destination time zone?)

That certainly explains it, you are probably 8:50 AM EST then.

Back
Top Bottom