Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Yeah, i'd love to know how long the wait list. For some reason I happened to not look at the forum so i didn't get notified until the email went out on 2/6. I'm curious to know if there are hundreds before me on the list.
That's my situation too, although...

I had the odd experience of signing onto the forum on 2/6 to find the announcement, then literally got the email while reading about it on Fractal's webpage, signed up on the waitlist a minute later thinking 'I GOTTA be near the front of the line' :) . Then I came back to read it had been announced on the forum a week earlier.

Oh well lol, maybe for me August, right?

So wait, if they make delivery attempt and you miss it and ask ups to hold at a sort facility they won't? I've never heard of that before since they I'd got when you come to pickup your package.

Apparently FAS must ship it with some restriction they are allowed to impose as the shipper.
So someone at your address has to be home.

It is like cable guy sort of. :D

Here's hoping this process speeds up dramatically. At the current rate my confirmation email and the unit would show up while I'm out of town on vacation. Trying to think of ways to break it to my wife that our vacation may be cancelled :D. For the sake of marital bliss, I wonder if Cliff and the boys would help a brother out lol! :sunglasses:

I have made $200 in the last dozen or more years from music, and that was one of my electronic pieces that a buddy wanted to use for the music in a video for his wheel company.

I justify my buying because years ago I got out of trying to make money in music and got a halfway decent day job, and figure I can spend my money however I want. If I waited to make enough money from music to buy stuff, I couldn't afford a pick...
I was aligned with the same way of thinking as you. I think I was 25 when I realized I wasn't going to become the rockstar that I always thought I would be! hahaha. Then I concentrated on my career to earn more cash to buy the toys I love to play with. Some guys spend their cash on cars, some guys spend their cash on partying and getting hammered (I used to as well), now I spend my cash on guitars amps etc. Anyway, now I am fortunate enough to have my own consulting business. My official title is Production Director, so anything I use to create/produce audio or visual content is a business expense. A little food for thought for anyone out there interested enough to read this post.

I know this conversation is off the topic of notifying people of waitlist confirmation and purchase invite time, so in keeping with the spirit:
waitlist confirmation - 3/2 1.48pm
invite - ............ maybe 3 months from now? Your guess is as good as mine.

Here's hoping this process speeds up dramatically. At the current rate my confirmation email and the unit would show up while I'm out of town on vacation. Trying to think of ways to break it to my wife that our vacation may be cancelled :D. For the sake of marital bliss, I wonder if Cliff and the boys would help a brother out lol! :sunglasses:

Set her a lawn chair up in the music room and explain how you've saved her from all that cramped & uncomfortable travel :) while listening to notes flow like water from the new Axe Fx :)

Last edited:
Apparently FAS must ship it with some restriction they are allowed to impose as the shipper.
So someone at your address has to be home.

It is like cable guy sort of. :D

The problem is here, they will still just leave it at the front porch with no signature, sometimes not even ringing the door bell! That's why I always have my packages held at UPS & FedEx facilities!

Couldn’t they get a physical signature at the physical UPS store?

Needs to be signed at the address linked to the credit/debit card. Change the address linked to the card to the address you’d prefer to get the delivery & there’s no problem. Obviously do this before making the purchase. Once you receive the item you can always link the card back to the original address if you want.

Needs to be signed at the address linked to the credit/debit card. Change the address linked to the card to the address you’d prefer to get the delivery & there’s no problem. Obviously do this before making the purchase. Once you receive the item you can always link the card back to the original address if you want.
I think for most of us it is more about having the ability to have it held at a sorting station, or ups pickup location since most of us are working class suckers working during normal delivery hours. I still think if I miss the delivery and ask them to hold it at the station that they would since they are iding you when you pick up. Hopefully I won't have to findout though.

Couldn’t they get a physical signature at the physical UPS store?

Um,.....yeah they could and you are required to show government issued ID that matches the person and address on the shipment. UPS policy.

Oh well.

Last edited:
The problem is here, they will still just leave it at the front porch with no signature, sometimes not even ringing the door bell! That's why I always have my packages held at UPS & FedEx facilities!
Yep just happened to me. Bought GuitarDojo's Ax8 and he shipped it with signature confirmation and they just dropped it on my porch and didn't even ring the bell.

Back
Top Bottom