Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

So here is a recap of how it all went down for me:

1/29/18 - 9:08 AM EST - Waitlist Confirmation Email
3/20/18 - 4:21 PM EST - Invite received, Ordered with 2nd Day Air Option
3/21/18 - 9:24 AM EST - Shipped And Received Tracking Info
3/23/18 - 12:10 AM EST - Axe Fx III Received!!
3/23/18 - 12:11 AM EST - Tell Boss to “Suck it, I’m taking a week off to play guitar”

Exemplary display of organization, ocd, and proper guitarist work ethic. I'll use this as a template when my number comes up. Soon.

So here is a recap of how it all went down for me:

1/29/18 - 9:08 AM EST - Waitlist Confirmation Email
3/20/18 - 4:21 PM EST - Invite received, Ordered with 2nd Day Air Option
3/21/18 - 9:24 AM EST - Shipped And Received Tracking Info
3/23/18 - 12:10 AM EST - Axe Fx III Received!!
3/23/18 - 12:11 AM EST - Tell Boss to “Suck it, I’m taking a week off to play guitar”

So , how long have you been employed at FAS anyways ?

Mine is already shipping, but now I have to try to make sure someone will be home to sign for the package.

Usually I like to route my ups packages to the local ups store, where I stop in after work, show my Id and they give me the package. I think this is a lot better way of doing this but FAS says they won’t let you deliver to a store, need to only deliver to address on file with credit card.

This is going to be a potential headache of several missed attempts because I work a day job and I’m really not willling to call in sick just to sit around for a package.

Perhaps after enough failed attempts they will take it to a UPS center where I can go and pick it up, but just really don’t see why I can’t route it to a store since they require ID to hand it over ....

Feel your pain brother, Seems I deal with this every time a package has to be signed for. Usually have to have it held and drive 60 mile round trip to pick it up at facility. Better than it getting lifted off the porch though:)

Mine is already shipping, but now I have to try to make sure someone will be home to sign for the package.

Usually I like to route my ups packages to the local ups store, where I stop in after work, show my Id and they give me the package. I think this is a lot better way of doing this but FAS says they won’t let you deliver to a store, need to only deliver to address on file with credit card.

This is going to be a potential headache of several missed attempts because I work a day job and I’m really not willling to call in sick just to sit around for a package.

Perhaps after enough failed attempts they will take it to a UPS center where I can go and pick it up, but just really don’t see why I can’t route it to a store since they require ID to hand it over ....

If you create a UPS profile you can request a package to be held at the distribution center, either online or through the app.

I was tempted to do the FedEx overnight shipping, but nearly $200.....I could upgrade to the 3 year warranty for a little more. I just went with UPS Ground and standard 1 year warranty. It'd be nice to play the AxeFX III this weekend, but I'll have many years with it.

If you create a UPS profile you can request a package to be held at the distribution center, either online or through the app.

Not if Fractal has instructions insisting that the package has to be delivered & signed at the actual address registered to the credit/debit card. Fractal does insist on this, so no arrangement can be made to pick it up at the distribution center.

Come on 8:48 am CST!!! (9:48 EST club)

tenor.gif

Not 100% sure, but if you are enrolled in UPS MyChoice they may be able to reroute to the UPS Store at your request. There is most likely a fee associated, but worth a try.

So, what is the consensus on pace so far? It looks like it’s taken about two weeks to get through about two hours-ish of waitlist. I think it’s safe to say Fractal’s speed will increase as time progresses but also think volume on the waitlist likely spiked hours after the initial announcement. I was a little late and did not get my confirmation in until about 8 PM on 1/30. Like many others here, I’m trying to do the rough math to see when my number might come up. Thanks for humoring me!

So, what is the consensus on pace so far? It looks like it’s taken about two weeks to get through about two hours-ish of waitlist. I think it’s safe to say Fractal’s speed will increase as time progresses but also think volume on the waitlist likely spiked hours after the initial announcement. I was a little late and did not get my confirmation in until about 8 PM on 1/30. Like many others here, I’m trying to do the rough math to see when my number might come up. Thanks for humoring me!
I'm in a similar boat. I didn't see the info on the waitlist until 2:35pm Eastern, which is when I signed up. I'm fine with waiting, but damn, it feels like almost everyone I've seen on here either signed up before 10AM or days/weeks later. I haven't seen many people say they signed up later on 1/29 until you posted about 1/30.

Back
Top Bottom